Micheal Jackson: Dead

Wizard

Michael jackson was my idol in my childhood. Who does not like him, especially with songs like Beat it, THriller and Billie Jean. It's only start to go wrong when he tried to be "white" :)

Unfortunately, his image in my mind is forever skewed by Weird Al Yankovic's Eat It music videos where they fight with fork and spoon instead of knives :)

RIP the King of Pop....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how when someone dies everyone forgets what a terrible person they were and its all bubblegum and sunshine.

can't wait till OJ keels over. it should be like Martin Luther King died.

I love how when someone dies everyone forgets what a terrible person they were and its all bubblegum and sunshine.

can't wait till OJ keels over. it should be like Martin Luther King died.

Well most pple wished he died so now that he did, those have thier wish granted(sad to say) and now lets just give the guy some nice thoughts of his past.

DOnt want the news constantly bringing up molestation convictions after his death for the whole 2 weeks this MJ factor will be going on.

He's gone, lets no kick a dead rat(or whatever the phrase is).

I bet they would have got his heart going had they taken him to a children's hospital.

ZING!

Breaking news Michael Jackson has just died. But he will be back. Medical experts believe with all the plastic surgery he can be recycled.

And some more News in this morning that Michael Jackson has died of a heart attack. As a last dying wish, his ashes will be scattered across thousands of pieces of lego, as little boys can continue to play with him.

Michael Jackson is confirmed dead. Believed to have drowned in the Hudson River. He was found bobbing up and down on a bouy!

Michael Jackson has died... To commemorate his musical achievements, McDonalds have released the “McJackson Burger”. It’s a 50 year old piece of aged albino meat shoved between two 8 year old buns.