Does a light forums skin make you post more?

Light skins  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I find things harder to read on this new skin. The old one made things much more readable somehow.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find things harder to read on this new skin. The old one made things much more readable somehow.

The white font on a black background was easier to read

The white font on a black background was easier to read

Agreed.

On 2Emulation I was killing the boards, that skin contributed to the overall reason why.

I would say its the "annoying wife went on a vacation for a month' theory.

You have her every single night and she sometimes is just "ehhh" but when she gone, you get the hankering and now that she's finally back, even if she looks a little different--- you just...destroy her(Family Guy reference)!

So i think the hiatus had something to do with it.

Any news on when the new skins are coming?

how come this is taking so long? I thought GC and the crew were leet with this shit?

More like GC, Miskie and [probably, probably not] Gryph are leet with this shit. The rest of us are waiting for some signs of life from GC.

I dont think Gryph can handle MYSQL he is pretty good with forums though GC can probably handle it and I know miskie is really good with that stuff. I know a guy who can handle this stuff but GC only works with those he can trust.

I don't know how to do any of this. I could maybe install a skin since it's mostly automated but I wouldn't know how to work with any of the modifications to it. If I knew how to do it then it would be done already. :/