Does a light forums skin make you post more?

Light skins  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was thinking to myself today and we had some of our best posting activity when we were using our white/orange skin back in 2003-2004. Could it be that dark skins put people in fear of posting more? Maybe it makes them feel tired, as the night has arisen, and the sun has gone down? I have definitely seen more members online than usual. Also, I noticed this computer I'm using can handle this new skin we have a lot better than the one we had before.

Perhaps it's just me and my silly observations... we shall see! :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't vote because I don't think it really matters.

but I do find that the lighter skin (not white) is easier on the eyes. a white skin is to bright, and the darker skins can tire my eyes out over time.

I would prefer a dark skin, but preferably not the one we had before. Ordinarily, I prefer dark skins on every forum I visit.

A bright skin actually encourages me not to post as often. I would also guess more people are online because 1Emu is back in action after a rather long hiatus.

I would prefer an option over the two :P.

But if you had to pick, light skins are harder on the eyes but visually appealing. Dark skins are easy on the eyes but look....

Anyways, I voted light.

While I universally prefer dark skins, now that I've had to put up with this lighter version for while now, it's rally nice.

Whether or not a lighter skin actually makes people want to post more, who knows. Perhaps some are more susceptible to the psychology and metal angle of colors, tones and such.