Goodbye for awhile....

I am really sorry to hear that, I can only imagine how depressing and sad that must be for you to deal with, especially raising a young daughter without her mother being there.

My condolences and wishes go out to both you and your daughter. I hope you can pick up the pieces and move on past this event to make the most for yourself and your daughter. :lol:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want it or not, my prayers are with you and your little one. Nothing any of us can say will help right now, I'd like to say something... but... It's the sentiment that counts.

This morning, my wife took her own life, leaving me with our 4 year old daughter and a bunch of shared debt.

I'm angry and I'm going to be very busy trying to get my affairs in order. Probably only pop in to read stuff here and there, as time will obviously be strapped and I don't want my current frame of mind spilling over here or anywhere else.

May have to sell all my arcade stuff and other things, I'm not sure yet.......I'm not even concerned with that.

You're in my prayers Ken. I know we were never that close but I want you to know I am here to talk. I'll listen. Please stay safe.

God bless you and your daughter.

I can't imagine. :P

I'm sorry Ken, that's all I can say. I hope you and your little one can hang in there.

I am very sorry to hear that. My prayers are in you and your daughter, I know you can muster the courage to move on. Please keep your daughter in good hands.

You have mine and all of our condolences. Please take good care of yourself, as well as your daughter. We all know you have the strength to move through these hard times.

Just three weeks ago my uncle took his own life.

I have seen first hand the aftermath.

But can not imagine a partner taking her/his own life.

Never saw this coming cinder, man hug from england,

emsley.

(My uncle hung him self and his two kids found him who I love dearly debt and been out ofwork were one of his motives too he always said "better off without me."

Sadness.