Goodbye for awhile....

This morning, my wife took her own life, leaving me with our 4 year old daughter and a bunch of shared debt.

I'm angry and I'm going to be very busy trying to get my affairs in order. Probably only pop in to read stuff here and there, as time will obviously be strapped and I don't want my current frame of mind spilling over here or anywhere else.

May have to sell all my arcade stuff and other things, I'm not sure yet.......I'm not even concerned with that.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning, my wife took her own life, leaving me with our 4 year old daughter and a bunch of shared debt.

I'm angry and I'm going to be very busy trying to get my affairs in order. Probably only pop in to read stuff here and there, as time will obviously be strapped and I don't want my current frame of mind spilling over here or anywhere else.

May have to sell all my arcade stuff and other things, I'm not sure yet.......I'm not even concerned with that.

Holy shit. Are you fucking serious?

I'm speechless. We've been friends for 7 years and I know you long enough to know you're not joking.

This just terrible terrible terrible to read, to think, to even imagine ... my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your daughter.

Please hang in there.

I'm very sorry to hear that, my condolences. My girlfriend lost her best friend and a brother to suicide so I've seen the effects second-hand. I can only imagine what it would be like.

Holy shit. Are you fucking serious?

I wouldn't joke about something like this, I'd just rather slip into the shadows without questions of "Where is....." or "Welcome back stranger" on my return.