New Affiliate: VTEmu.com - Forget the "X", this is VICTOLY T. Emulation

Alpha

Victoly T. Emulation is here and ready to take the emulation scene by storm. Keeping you feeling good and smelling good with all the ladies, VTEmu doesn't have any "X", but has a "V" for Victoly. What is Victoly you may ask? It's the definition of defeating opponents in the NeoGeo games you emulate daily. Inspired by Samurai Shodown, people use Victoly as a sign of being the best, and rubbing goodness all over their sensual bodies. Emulating MAME can not be done without a good rub of VT's latest news. Check it out, bookmark it, and love it baby, cause it's the best thing going around today!

--> http://www.vtemu.com/ (Note: The following website is not endorsed by 1Emulation or its correspondents.)

Damn, what a fantastic new Emu site! I'm definitely going to be bookmarking that page. It certainly seems like it can fulfill all of my Emu needs.

Quite funny, I seemed to of overlooked this thread earlier. I blame my lack of sleep and recent bout of depression as a result of this.

I'll take 20 canisters of emu-oil please, btw is there any side effects or benefits to using emu-oil I should know about? :lol:

At first I was going to move this thread into the lounge, but then I realized that none of our guests will be able to read the truth of this thread. The truth is simple, I thought it was quite interesting, and hilarious. I'm actually surprised most people didn't bother to respond to this news post, perhaps they didn't click the link?

While I was talking to iq_132 earlier today, I was looking for a link of XTEmu.com (owned by xtreme2damax) and accidently I typed in VTEmu.com. Hence why I said, "Forget the X". It was all intended to be in good fun, as we are currently in the process of affiliation with XTEmu.com. I was amazed by the vast amount of "Emu Oils" they were selling. Who would have ever known there is such a thing?

I hope you guys all had a good laugh. If not, I will try harder next time. In the future though, I probably won't post it in site news, so we can keep our news posting legitimacy. :P