Fitness

Alright... I should probably start this thread once I start seeing a difference, but I'll start it now. I

Well I have been majorly slacking... But thats fine, as it gave my body time to rest. If you remember... I messed my shoulder up pretty bad 1 1/2 years ago. It been pretty sketchy. There is a muscle that doesn't work, so it doesn't hold my shoulder in place well enough. At certain points, you can hear popping and grinding in my shoulder, 'cause it isn't snug in the ball and socket. Well... I have been doing delt workouts. While I sit at the computer... I'll grab my sisters 3 lb weights, and do various workouts. What this accomplishes, is working out the small muscles that get overridden when you lift heavy weights. Do not disregard working out with 'lil weights. When you lift a heavy weight, the smaller stabilizer muscles get overridden, and they don't get worked out. Id say... work out these muscles too and you will benefit from this.

Anyway, I have also been doing girly pushups, as to not put too much weight on my shoulder. When I get to the point where I cannot do anymore, (not tired, just my chest is weak) I'll get to the extended position, and let myself down real real slow... over and over... because I lack the strength to push up after so many. This is great as it forces my muscles, beats me down. I'll do this until I can't even push myself up alittle. I gotta kinda roll to my side to get up!

Crunches mixed with opposing knee lifts. And a crazy back arc that works out my butt... as you need to make your butt look good. Guys... the ladies look at your butt. Work on it.

I'll start jogging again everyday. Sometimes I sprint 500 ft, then slow down, and do various movements. Like elbow to knee crunches, opposing of course, left knee right elbow touch... I also do this weird shuffle thing with my feet. Jog some more... then sprint again. My energy levels are rising. Last night I really noticed my "new" strength. I'm ready for the next step in my routine.

My blog contains my pics.

no one reads the blogs. if it isn't posted here it didn't happen.

I know the jogging will help burn the fat away, but I also want to try and use the fat as fuel to build muscle. It's stored up energy... And its convenient that way. The only excess in that manner, is my belly and love handles.

My heart is getting stronger... I was feeling pekid after 3 min of jogging... But now I can get a good ways before I gotta slow it down. Now All I have to do is pace myself. I will do those pushups and the like daily too. I suggest everyone do pushups. And when you cant do anymore, extend fully and lower yourself slowly over and over until you cant do it anymore. I did that the one time a few days ago, and already I have bulk forming at my pecs, tight near the delt. When your lowering yourself slowly, make sure your arms are wide, where your arms are 90 degrees when your low. That will burn like fire!

wish I could go jogging. I have no idea what messed my knees up: energy drinks, giving piggy-back rides to friends or jumping off places, but lately my knees have been hurting me and I don't want to damage them any more.

I'm ugly...ugly...UGLY! lol

wish I could go jogging. I have no idea what messed my knees up: energy drinks, giving piggy-back rides to friends or jumping off places, but lately my knees have been hurting me and I don't want to damage them any more.

I'm ugly...ugly...UGLY! lol

Well my knees were killing me for awhile. I had some really worn out skater shoes, and when my Sister came to visit, we walked all over Disney for a week. I was 200lbs at the time, (lighter than usual) but my knees took all the force from not having good shoes. Here it is, almost 2 months later, and my knees still pop alittle, but don't ache. Finally.

This is what I say. Get some good fucking shoes. I bought these cross trainer shoes that are made specifically for no-arches. Dude... I have NEVER been so comfortable in a shoe! I always have to break in shoes for a few weeks until they feel right. These things felt instantly right. In fact... When I started jogging, after the second day, the muscles on the shins were KILLING ME! Turns out my shin muscles were engaging in places they never have before... because of not wearing the proper shoes EVER. Anyway, these shoes take the pressure off my knees.

If you have low arches or flat feet, I suggest getting the proper shoes. After a few weeks, your knees will heal a bit. I'm not saying it'll magically heal your knees, but proper footwear will reduce stress on them. My knees are feeling waaaay better.

I weigh 175lbs, my feet aren't flat, I call the shoes I wear "orthopedic" but they aren't, just feel like they are supporting in the right places.

I am somehow betting on the energy drinks. Yesterday I drank so much yogurt I felt bad afterward and maybe the calcium and whatnot made me feel better, since today the knees don't hurt that much.

But good shoes are a must. If you lack the money, arm yourself and go into a shoe store during a sale. The men's section should support male lifeforms for a short period, but once you wander off to the women's section, you'll be scraped off the floor by an employee after the store closes :lol: I have worn sneakers for the majority of my life, but today discovered a pair of -50% leather street shoes that felt more comfortable than most sneakers.

I've been slacking. I'm going to go jog now for the first time in almost a week. Perhaps I'll take 2 laps make it 2 1/2 miles. Then get to some core workouts when I get back. Gotta burn off these COOKIES!!! and Ice cream... and casideas. lol