Night Slashers - Does this play on any emu for xbox?

delt31

I saw on another post herethat it did work but they didn't say how - infact it might have been the guy making NSX who sait it

I read that thread, the guy was arguing with everyone who said it can't be emulated on the xbox, saying he had a version that worked perfectly, but he really meant the Beats of Rage mod. It wasn't the mod's author.

Arguing with the the guy that was saying he was "emulating it perfectly" [lmao] via beats of rage pretty much made me lose interest in porting it to FBA. ATM, all that's left to do is port and hook up the DECO16 graphics routines and squash any bugs. The ARM core is pretty much finished and collecting dust.

I saw on another post herethat it did work but they didn't say how - infact it might have been the guy making NSX who sait it

I read that thread, the guy was arguing with everyone who said it can't be emulated on the xbox, saying he had a version that worked perfectly, but he really meant the Beats of Rage mod. It wasn't the mod's author.

Arguing with the the guy that was saying he was "emulating it perfectly" [lmao] via beats of rage pretty much made me lose interest in porting it to FBA. ATM, all that's left to do is port and hook up the DECO16 graphics routines and squash any bugs. The ARM core is pretty much finished and collecting dust.

hey iq this isnt a request but in your opinion do you think this game would run well on fba for xbox and also osman/cannon dancer,im just curious.

hey iq this isnt a request but in your opinion do you think this game would run well on fba for xbox and also osman/cannon dancer,im just curious.

this is def a request from me - i would love to see Night slashers on xbox!

In FBA all the games on the simpl156 hardware *should* run just fine. They won't even need the VMM hooked up (osman should take about 27mb of ram for game data). The main issue is going to be the ARM cpu. It's at 28mhz (which is actually overclocked by 400%). So it really depends on how well the idle skipping works. The graphics drawing routines should be fairly fast (and if speed is a problem there, It'd be easy enough just disable linescroll and deal with some gfx glitches). The dual Oki m6295s will likely cause some bugs and speed issues as fba only likes to have one of these running at a time.

• 2 weeks later...