Night Slashers - Does this play on any emu for xbox?

delt31

Night Slashers is an arcade beat-em up and I am having trouble playing it on the MAME emu for xbox. It loads and then says out of memory. Has anyone got this to work on any emu? if so please let me know which one. Also I see that a mod using BOR has been made (night slashers X) but at this point I don't believe the xbox version is working either. Please confirm.

http://lavalit.com:8080/index.php/topic,2841.0.html

Thank you

no version of mame on xbox plays night-slashers the core for mame on xbox is at 0.84 so more up to date drivers for night slashers would need to be implemented somehow.

bonus jz bor mode of nightslashers is looking really good and i cant wait for the release.

ok - so no mame. thanks. but what was the second poster mentioning? coinops? Let me ask this way - does any xbox emu play night slashers on xbox? I also have psp but I don't think anything exists - slim yes - phat no..

yes I understand but even coinops won't play it right. Just confirming that NO emu plays this thing. I saw on another post herethat it did work but they didn't say how - infact it might have been the guy making NSX who sait it

yes I understand but even coinops won't play it right. Just confirming that NO emu plays this thing. I saw on another post herethat it did work but they didn't say how - infact it might have been the guy making NSX who sait it

when you load up nightslashers on xbox in coinops ignite or mameox128 it brings you to the test menu and dosent go any further than that so like i said,either updated drivers added or a new core update has to be done.

I saw on another post herethat it did work but they didn't say how - infact it might have been the guy making NSX who sait it

I read that thread, the guy was arguing with everyone who said it can't be emulated on the xbox, saying he had a version that worked perfectly, but he really meant the Beats of Rage mod. It wasn't the mod's author.