last 8 and top poster

those are the only add-ons that I miss.

the top poster is essential to seeing which one of us late nighters will reign each day :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Makin' sure it's not forgotten. Those are practically necessities. No rush men... just hopin' it's not gone for good.

You just want everyone to see your pretty face when they go into the forums. :D

Why not make it last 10 posts when it comes back? Whenever that is. It's a much more pleasing number.

I was just going to make a post about this, didn't we used to have one of those? I don't really care about the top poster thing either way I guess but we should have a last 10 or even 20. I know it sounds like a lot, but I vote top 20. (Just make the font/formatting small and it won't take up a ton of room) 10 is nice but it's not enough if you want to keep up with every forum on the board. Hey maybe you could even change it with an option.

we rarely have more then 4 or 5 active topics a day. =\

That doesn't seem to be true this last week. Sure it's only around 10 or so people talking, but in quite a few topics.

It seems like too much until you have it, I started actually looking at some of the forums on certain torrent sites and the ones with 20 are way easier to keep track of. Even if the bottom few stay the same for awhile you can keep up with the whole forum on one page and avoid accidental topic resurrections.