what's been going on with you?

Inky

For those that didn't follow us to 2emulation, what's been going on in your lives the last 3 weeks?

Me, I got a pretty painful back injury from skating a pool. but it's nearly better now. I felt better yesterday then I do today actually. I have no idea how long it's gonna hurt.

without 1emu have you been getting more work/school/hobbies done? tell us!

I'm currently serving national service. For the last one year, I only came here to attack Zero :lol: But good to see 1emu back.

Edit: My last post was last year's July, lol.

Edited by Samurai Edge

Have been working a lot with learning linux and its components. Very interesting stuff, I never thought I'd like it but I'm getting into it. Other than that I purchased a DSi recently as my DS Phat was giving me lots of troubles (did trade in deal for 50 cred :/). I miss the GBA slot but the DSi is pretty slick. I'll be watching these forums for eventual slot 1/SD emulators for the system.

Got drunk. Getting drunk. Out of cigarettes. Pissed.

getting drunk before noon means you are an alcoholic. unless you work graveyard then it's alright. :P

Finished Summer Term, wrote like hell, sang like hell. Got a couple of games I'm into now (on both Wii and PC). Yea life is pretty normal atm, although I wake up feeling like shit.

I went to the Gym yesterday (finally), the trip was more of a workout (both there and back) than the gym itself. But I managed, I'm going to see if I can muster the energy now and go back today. Start a daily thing so I can get it to be as habitual as 1Emu itself.

that's the key, forcing yourself for about a week or so to get it ingrained as habit.