My 360

Definitely wait for the GOTY addition.

You can also find it cheaper than $54 just in case you cannot wait, but there is too much DLC to pay for regardless so stick it out!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely wait for the GOTY addition.

You can also find it cheaper than $54 just in case you cannot wait, but there is too much DLC to pay for regardless so stick it out!

Yea I already pre-ordered at Gamestop. (Rubs hands together)

Ok I have been practicing at So Cal IV since I got it. I have a long way to go...

I'm no good at SC at all so I'll fight with you! :)

Well you better start practicing... :) Im not too shabby. I should be online and ready to goin a few days...

Well I bought a battery pack with cord... Little did I know their so problematic! First one I got was at one bar, but the light on the cord was green... it wasn't charging. As soon as I unplugged it, the controller went dead. I took the pack out, then put it back in and tried again, the light went green again...

Took it back today and got another. This time it'll say the pack is full but it isn't, now it does say 1 bar but the light on the cord stays green... It isn't charging. I spoke to my buddy and he said their garbage and the forums are full or problem like this, so I took a look. Alot of people have the same issue. Some say it'll work if I have the docking station. And once I get than initial charge, it'll work fine. But some say to just get a 3rd party pack, that this is one of the cases where 3rd party is the way to go.

I don't know... I don't want to buy a docking station. I'll fiddle with this but I don't think I can do anything to make it charge... the light turns green after a few seconds. I don't think it'll work, and if not, I'll just stick to rechargable batteries. Boooooo!

When I had my 360 I just used a AA battery charger, you can get higher MAH batteries that way :) Too bad my cheapass charger broke and I don't have a 360 anymore :)

A lot of my friends have that Nyko charger though, it is definitely good enough and works well. Much better deal than MS batteries too.

Just got home from work... tried it again and again. unplugged replugged pack, then cord over and over. Id pull the cord off the controller right after it turned green, and then plugged it back... each of the 3 times the red light stayed longer and longer, now its staying red. It's like the battery has to wear in or something!!! I suppose its good now, still red... but now I wanna get the black Nyko charger. Bahh. Guess I'll stick with what I got.

sucks about the battery. I haven't ever come across that problem.

I do have one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5607966

and I love it. comes with 2 batteries.

Does this thing make a high pitched buzz when both batteries are fully charger or there is no batter in the charger?

The Quick Charge Kit from Microsoft does and even though its kind of quiet it does drive me crazy sometimes.

sucks about the battery. I haven't ever come across that problem.

I do have one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5607966

and I love it. comes with 2 batteries.

Does this thing make a high pitched buzz when both batteries are fully charger or there is no batter in the charger?

The Quick Charge Kit from Microsoft does and even though its kind of quiet it does drive me crazy sometimes.

I've never noticed any sound coming from it. but my hearing isn't the greatest. (thanks rock-n-roll)

Have you tried the battery in a different controller?

I only have the one controller. I was gonna buy a second... so my brother in law can play some so cal against me... but thats alot of money for a game he wont be playing so often.