My 360

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like gears of war 1 or 2 <_<

And I HATE Mortal Kombat... MK sucks, case closed :P

You hurt my feelings, because your opinion doesn't match mine.

Ahh... and we agree on so many other things... I see.

I never liked the stiffness and aquardness of the characters. Block button... Really, it's all the stiffness of the characters. Thats when turns me off.

I don't like gears of war 1 or 2 <_>

And I HATE Mortal Kombat... MK sucks, case closed :P

You hurt my feelings, because your opinion doesn't match mine.

Ahh... and we agree on so many other things... I see.

I never liked the stiffness and aquardness of the characters. Block button... Really, it's all the stiffness of the characters. Thats when turns me off.

Nah it's cool, I was making fun of people who instantly dislike a person because they see things differently.

I hate MK for its unrealistic stiffness, the uber-hard boss in MK and MKII (who has never got raped by Kintaro and Shang Tsung before?!?) and the 3D iteration.

I hate GOW but GOWII caught my attention. And that was before I get a HDTV (maybe I'll run through again on HDTV now).

And I still play COD4 until now. GET COD4!!!!!

Honestly I don't like Mortal Kombat or halo (any of them) either. I'm more of a Battlefield or Rainbow Six player. I have Unreal tournament 3 and love it too!

LOL It's too bad your married! For me that is... hahaha

Honestly I don't like Mortal Kombat or halo (any of them) either. I'm more of a Battlefield or Rainbow Six player. I have Unreal tournament 3 and love it too!

:P There's always xbox live for us soon! but hopefully before I ship out in about 5 days!

:P There's always xbox live for us soon! but hopefully before I ship out in about 5 days!

If only... (sigh) I'm not gold yet. I wont be for another month. I'll not get to play with you till after you get back... <_< At least by then I'll have more games! All I got is RE5. Too bad, way toooo bad you don't like GoW2...

If only... (sigh) I'm not gold yet. I wont be for another month. I'll not get to play with you till after you get back... <_< At least by then I'll have more games! All I got is RE5. Too bad, way toooo bad you don't like GoW2...

I tried GoW1 waaaaaay back but I couldn't get the spark that makes me stay with a game. It had a ok story.