My 360

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You... don't actually read my posts do you? lol... I only have RE5 and I don't have live yet... or my profile for that matter. It will at least be a month until I get everything in order. As for GoW... I believe I will be buying GoW2 first. So practice up... as I'll need you to be good, so I can get better faster. I have over 1 year of rust to break free of.

You... don't actually read my posts do you? lol... I only have RE5 and I don't have live yet... or my profile for that matter. It will at least be a month until I get everything in order. As for GoW... I believe I will be buying GoW2 first. So practice up... as I'll need you to be good, so I can get better faster. I have over 1 year of rust to break free of.

Lol, didn't notice. Well, GOW2 is sweeter as you can ass rape anyone with the chainsaw :P

I don't like gears of war 1 or 2 :P

quote for truth.

I don't see the draw of those games.

And I HATE Mortal Kombat... MK sucks, case closed :P

I like Gears for many reasons. I like the combat system primarily. For someone who likes FPS... I honestly don't see why you don't like GoW!!! I know it's just your opinion... but... I love the game so damn much! I played sooooo much back in the day... I was in the top 1000 for the week.

The game is so fun, even when I'm loosing my ass... as... it gets shot off. Anyway. I like the rodi run, cant shoot while doing it... that makes it fair. I like the roll system. the cover system, the blind shot system. It's the perfect "yang" to my Unreal Tournament "yin"

I... absolutely despise Halo. Hate hate hate. To me it's a childs game. 'Lil 8 year olds should play this tripe. I'm an Unreal Tournament fan. Fast paced furious combat on a DBZ pace. Halo 1 was quaint. But I didn't like 2 at all. 3 came out, and I played alittle. I actually liked it somewhat... but, it always feels lke your walking everywhere. Slooooow gameplay. I didn't get to mess around with 3 much, so I don't know if I think it's good or bad. But... Im sick of children jizzing their pants over Halo... when UT absolutely destroys it. I played UT3 and it doesn't feel like the old UT'99... but it great fun none the less. But "EPIC" made Gears... and that is the shit. The Halo Murderer.

And I HATE Mortal Kombat... MK sucks, case closed :P

I like Gears for many reasons. I like the combat system primarily. For someone who likes FPS... I honestly don't see why you don't like GoW!!! I know it's just your opinion... but... I love the game so damn much! I played sooooo much back in the day... I was in the top 1000 for the week.

The game is so fun, even when I'm loosing my ass... as... it gets shot off. Anyway. I like the rodi run, cant shoot while doing it... that makes it fair. I like the roll system. the cover system, the blind shot system. It's the perfect "yang" to my Unreal Tournament "yin"

I... absolutely despise Halo. Hate hate hate. To me it's a childs game. 'Lil 8 year olds should play this tripe. I'm an Unreal Tournament fan. Fast paced furious combat on a DBZ pace. Halo 1 was quaint. But I didn't like 2 at all. 3 came out, and I played alittle. I actually liked it somewhat... but, it always feels lke your walking everywhere. Slooooow gameplay. I didn't get to mess around with 3 much, so I don't know if I think it's good or bad. But... Im sick of children jizzing their pants over Halo... when UT absolutely destroys it. I played UT3 and it doesn't feel like the old UT'99... but it great fun none the less. But "EPIC" made Gears... and that is the shit. The Halo Murderer.

Honestly I don't like Mortal Kombat or halo (any of them) either. I'm more of a Battlefield or Rainbow Six player. I have Unreal tournament 3 and love it too!