My 360

Geo Wars 2 rocks! You can have it and play it for 10 minutes a day for a month and still get more then your moneys worth.

Bionic Rearmed though is a tough one, me and my friend played it to death and now it's beyond boring :).

Edit: Hey William, just thought I'd let you know that GameStop is currently selling Gold Memberships(year cards) for $39.99 (the original price is $49.99).

If you wanna save $10, there you go :P

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geo Wars 2 rocks! You can have it and play it for 10 minutes a day for a month and still get more then your moneys worth.

Bionic Rearmed though is a tough one, me and my friend played it to death and now it's beyond boring :).

Edit: Hey William, just thought I'd let you know that GameStop is currently selling Gold Memberships(year cards) for $39.99 (the original price is $49.99).

If you wanna save $10, there you go :P

These go for $30 every once in a while on Amazon, keep your eyes on CAG. Either way you should have 1 month free of gold with a new tag, and if not theres a 1 month for 1$ deal going on right now (you just need to cancel auto renewal). I'd never pay anywhere near full price for gold membership seeing as how its a huge ripoff with the competition being free.

Castle Crashers is a fun co-op game for XBLA. Don't forget SF2 HD Remix! I think its on sale for deal of the week starting tomorrow the 22nd.

Yea... I have 250,000,000+ (+250 MILLION!!!) pts in pacifism of Geo Wars 2, I am going to buy it. I don't really want geo wars 1, but... it is actually a better game in certain ways. Mainly... lol... the weapon. I cannot stand the weapon they give you in Geo Wars 2.

Yea my main issue, is my profile is on my friends 360. AND... I cannot remember my password... therefore, I have to wait till my friends gets his 360 out of pawn, AND then I gotta send him a memory card in the mail, so he can transfer my profile, and mail it back.

I want my profile back...

I didn't really care too much for SFIV... But I suppose everyone has it, even personal friends... so I might as well. Kick my ass huh? I have 2 personal friends that always win (their) local tournaments. (3 of 3 so far) I actually went to one, and everyone loathes fighting them. I will practice against them... so you had better be good my friend.

GoW2

I heard one person complain something about 2 not being as good in multiplayer over the first. Hmmmm can any GoW lovers confirm this??? And LSD, Ill get COD4, but you gotta get some Gears of War!!!

LSD has the most beastly, annoying Abel around. He made me wanna cry.

I didn't really care too much for SFIV... But I suppose everyone has it, even personal friends... so I might as well. Kick my ass huh? I have 2 personal friends that always win (their) local tournaments. (3 of 3 so far) I actually went to one, and everyone loathes fighting them. I will practice against them... so you had better be good my friend.

GoW2

I heard one person complain something about 2 not being as good in multiplayer over the first. Hmmmm can any GoW lovers confirm this??? And LSD, Ill get COD4, but you gotta get some Gears of War!!!

I had a blast with the GoW 1 multiplayer. Honestly my friends and I just play the Horde mode in GoW2. It's where you hold off against waves and waves of oncoming locusts. In my opinion Horde mode in Gow2 > All Multiplayer modes in GoW1.

GoW1 multiplayer got too repetitive with the abuse of the broken shotgun.

GoW2

I had a blast with the GoW 1 multiplayer. Honestly my friends and I just play the Horde mode in GoW2. It's where you hold off against waves and waves of oncoming locusts. In my opinion Horde mode in Gow2 > All Multiplayer modes in GoW1.

GoW1 multiplayer got too repetitive with the abuse of the broken shotgun.

Well the way it worked was whoever was hosting had the killer shotgun. I didn't really have a problem with that as much. I was pretty good at one point, but a year of not playing has left me wanting. I'll get GoW2 regardless. That horde mode sounds badass! I'm gonna buy GoW2 new. I want those mappacks.

Yea but those who do that, better be very skilled or lucky. Get me as I pass the corner or something like that. Many have fallen trying to run up revving. Shot gun to the gizzards. I like all the standard weapons. I tear shit up. Sniper and Boom shot... not so efficient.