1Emulation Hacked Warning

*edit 5-30-09 16:29 GMT-5:00*

Please do not make any new posts! We will very likely be restoring a backup, and any new posts will be lost!

Also, please consider posting at 2emu instead.

Currently, the administrative portions of the server are inaccessable and we believe that 1Emulation may be directly targeted and/or hacked. The login files for the 1Emulation forums are missing and the logo on the 1emulation skin has also been mysteriously removed. At this moment, if you log out, you most likely won't be able to log back in.

We are working promptly to handle the situation. Please be on the look out if the appearance of 1Emulation changes any further than the normal you are familiar with. If it appears mysterious, blasphemous, or simply defaced, please remember that it is not of our doing.

P.S. There is a small minute 1% chance that this may all be a coincidence, but we don't think so at this time.

Thanks,

- 1Emulation Staff

I wish hackers would flocking die, freaking low life bastards/script kiddies that have nothing better to do than toy with others hard work.

I hope that this hole gets patched up fairly quick. :)

PS.. I'd love to see these script kiddies try and hack my secure IPB install, and then me weep with tears of joy as I ban them while my forum remains untouched. :lol:

PS.. I'd love to see these script kiddies try and hack my secure IPB install, and then me weep with tears of joy as I ban them while my forum remains untouched. :lol:

Have you ever tried waving a red flag to a bull before? :)

Have you ever tried waving a red flag to a bull before? :D

No, but it sounds interesting to do.. :)