CoinOPS IGNITE R2

BritneysPAIRS

I started up CoinOPS IGNITE R2 for the first time without any roms and after it automatically checked (scanned, etc.) it gave me a blank list since my roms folder was empty. I went to add some roms but don't see any way to rescan and show the roms. How do I rescan my roms folder or is this something that was accidently missing from this version of CoinOPS? TIA to anyone that could help point me in the right direction.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started up CoinOPS IGNITE R2 for the first time without any roms and after it automatically checked (scanned, etc.) it gave me a blank list since my roms folder was empty. I went to add some roms but don't see any way to rescan and show the roms. How do I rescan my roms folder or is this something that was accidently missing from this version of CoinOPS? TIA to anyone that could help point me in the right direction.

to rescan your games just hit the start button on your controller and go to rescan roms in the options there.

to rescan your games just hit the start button on your controller and go to rescan roms in the options there.

When I press start that option is not on the list as I'm used to seeing on the other version of CoinOPS that I have. It seems odd to me and from your reply I'm thinking it's just me :) Maybe I somehow have a bad copy of CoinOPS IGNITE R2.

Read the Buttons and Features.... it says in there Advcanced Settings must be turned on to allow game rescanning. if its on then press start on the rom selection window

Thank You that was exactly what I was doing wrong. I did take a look at the Buttons and Features but didn't compute the "ADD GAMES Option" as being the same as scaning your roms directory :)