CoinOPS IGNITE R2

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP I've been playing with Ignite R1 and I gotta say its everything that I've been waiting for with ONE exception! Why can't we rotate the menu 90 degrees? Vertical games are looking ace but I can't make heads or tails out of the menus when going back and forth between games. Even if the menus get resized and squished a bit I can live with that, or maybe keep the same aspect ratio and have the menu letterboxed on the vertical screen. Is it possible I'm just missing something and this is a hidden option somewhere?

I've been away from all this for a bit but this is my vote for a big feature request!!!

ill look into it...I was going to remove it completely at one stage :usaflag:

I cant really be arsed doing a rotated skin for sd and hd though :S

who uses this function?

ill add option to spin it both ways if you want as well... should I look at that?

An option to spin the menu around both ways would be ideal! And having just an SD skin is good enough for me for now. Maybe someone could try to do an HD skin later (or maybe I could give it a go).

I've done some more playing around and I'm excited about the whole trackball thing, too! Thanks again BP.

Did the code I sent for the getting the current game on the loading screen work?

R3 is coming along now...

Added new options for play random game (left thumb click and also in start button menu)

Added Mouse and Trackball support (thanks to Trig)

Added New Game launching code that tells you about the game while its loading (thanks to Trig to start it off).....

fixed a couple of bugs

Let me know if you find any bugs in R2 please and also features you want in R3 not game related.

Also not commandline, lightgun and video support Im well aware of these

Trig ummm yes ive done alot of rework of it but its all good... ill need to give you new sources trig ive changed alot including a few buggy things you had with your mouse code and the other code. Anyways ive tidied it all up (also gave me a chance to test it and it works well..... and also cleaned up some other naming in eg Mouse 1 now is P1 Mouse as some stuff was xxxx 1 and some stuff was P1 xxxxx so its all P1 P2 P3 P4xxxx now :) ). A quick question are you going to hack in the ini key changing code? if you arnt then ill insert my "swap B and X as the second button" option.

random game chooser is now awsome and deeply embedded into the interface with cutomising ......

you can adjust the 2 settings to allow

Play a Random Game (from all selected games)

Play a Random Favorite Game

Select but not run a Random Game (from all selected games)

Select but not run a Random Favorite Game

it can be done by click in the left thumb or by selecting it in the menu..... I like having it in Select but not run a Random Favorite Game.

then holding down the left thumb you see it cycling though random favs realtime (about 5 a second :) )