CoinOPS IGNITE R2

BritneysPAIRS

Maybe a lighter screen? Too dark. Also if u can add all the roms from the drivers req page here, this build would be bangin. Still waiting for a pm. Man I wish this site were xbox-sky. No head games or power trips over there.

Edited by OneEvilDog

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving Coinops Ignite, and I look forward to any improvements that you see fit to improve, thanks for all the hard work. This emulator will be absolutely perfect in my eyes if you could make the Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam, and Rampage World Tour games have sound. I realize that may not be a priority, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. :Thumbsright:

One thing I am curious of though, is if there is any way to easily, or more quickly remap the controls in all the Street Fighter games without having to go into each one and do it manually. If there is an easier way, I'd like to know how. Or if you're looking for new features for future releases, that would be a nice feature I think, if its at all even possible somehow.

Just my opinions. Everything you've done already is awesome and greatly appreciated, I mostly just wanted to say thanks for Coinops Ignite! Thanks!!! :angry:

if you want to play those games with sound then use mameox0.72 for those games and coinops for the rest.

@oneevildog the rompack has not been released yet.

Let me know if you find any bugs in R2 please and also features you want in R3 not game related.

Also not commandline, lightgun and video support Im well aware of these

I can tell you ive done some stuff on the games in that list but as stf knows if I want to release changes of that nature it requires alot of testing for now its GUI features in releases only. Also an extended games pack needed a releaser now its to late.... I asked many times for this to happen. I can only ask.

Sorry guys I thought it was. So what, everyone just using old roms from the first ignite? How about all the games listed in the drivers section? Brit didn't get any of those games going? So why the release then and why the drivers req for games? Confused brothers, confused. Been away 4 a while because everything moves a little slow here. Glad to see everyone....................

OneEvilDog....... that wasnt my thread :Thumbsright: the games one. I added 300 or so offically supported games to this build (no dat changes just remaps and cat etc) at somepoint ill be doing a big dat change by looks but that requires alot of testing. So from now on till R5 or so it will be tweaks to features.

R2 has new skin new skin features... new screenshot aspect corrections.... new only rotate topdown shooters plus some more stuff and bug fixes

looks like R3 will be out in about 2 weeks

R3 will have mouse and trackball support..... random game launcher.... random game quick launcher...... random game jump around.... new game launcher code to show you the game launching (needed for random game stuff :angry: )..... commandline launching and some more bug fixes

PS midway is getting closer hopefully I just spend hours and hours on that one soon and solve it :)

I know from reading posts that I am not allowed to be sent R2 yet, but I would like to know that once I obtain it, will I be able to use R2's emulator on my Xboxes hardrive while using the roms on my R1 disc? If so, then would I just need to add the path in the advanced settings?

Also, where do I get FBA and Mameox? Is it through xbins or PM?

Thanks,

Heugbr

Edited by Heugbr

I know from reading posts that I am not allowed to be sent R2 yet, but I would like to know that once I obtain it, will I be able to use R2's emulator on my Xboxes hardrive while using the roms on my R1 disc? If so, then would I just need to add the path in the advanced settings?

Also, where do I get FBA and Mameox? Is it through xbins or PM?

Thanks,

Heugbr

if you have 1 more post then i can send you links to that stuff,3posts open up pms basically.

Thanks for the reply Britneyspairs. QUOTE:I added 300 or so offically supported games to this build...from the first CoinOPS right? So we just keep using this set then correct? Brit is there any way u or someone else can work on some of those beutiful games I saw listed. I wish I could help u guys. But I have no codeing experience....