CoinOPS IGNITE R2

BritneysPAIRS

Hey man I have a small suggestion. When me and some friends are playing arcade games on the xbox Back is insert coin and start is start obviously and this is cool, but someone always accidentally presses each one too fast when they need to continue, the game closes, and then we have to start all over. I'm not sure if its because of some kind of delay in the emu/controller, a slightly sticky button, or someone with fat fingers, but is there any way you could add an option or just change it so that the emu would make you have to hold down both for 3 seconds or something to quit? That would be awesome.

Your solution could be remapping the exit function at only one pad (1st player) and also on other buttons of your choice.

Yeah but what If I accidentally do it? Although I guess that might work because I have only done it a couple times because I go out of my way to avoid it. There really isn't anything else to map it to that's practical unless maybe I could only map the exit command to like black+white+back+start, that seems like it would be pretty damn hard to press by accident, I'll have a look at the options because I don't remember if I can even do that.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

added game exit remapping :D you need to turn on allow default gamepade remapping in setting first :(

good luck change it to whatever you like

fum ill supply some more files soon

stf hope you like preview screen resizing funtion (if you search in skin ini for second secreenshot size you can change the size of it :) )

stf hope you like preview screen resizing funtion (if you search in skin ini for second secreenshot size you can change the size of it :( )

Hi, it has been a long time :D ! (a lot to do on my side and left XBox)

I'll try R2 very soon, but I had this cool function in a version you gave me just after releasing Ignite Final, and I kept it (talking about resizing for vertical games right ?), and will certainly give a hand with trackball/mouse support if tester still needed in a few weeks... I'll ask when I'm back.

Not a problem cheers for getting back to me.

Ok guys. anyone able to help me with a few pointers on how to strip a full mame rom set down to just the rooms that work in Coinop? I tried using Romcentre to strip out the unsupported roms but I still ended up with over 4000 so something I did isnt right. I'm almost wishing I hadnt let me xbox-sky account expire because I recall the full versions of Coinop were always up there.

Anyway any help to get Coinop going in my cabinet again would be awesome :P

you need another pm so i can show you where to download another romset via pm.

ahh that would make life so much easier. I'll get my posts up so you can send it :D

Thank you so much!!