CoinOPS IGNITE R2

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man I have a small suggestion. When me and some friends are playing arcade games on the xbox Back is insert coin and start is start obviously and this is cool, but someone always accidentally presses each one too fast when they need to continue, the game closes, and then we have to start all over. I'm not sure if its because of some kind of delay in the emu/controller, a slightly sticky button, or someone with fat fingers, but is there any way you could add an option or just change it so that the emu would make you have to hold down both for 3 seconds or something to quit? That would be awesome.

Hey man I have a small suggestion. When me and some friends are playing arcade games on the xbox Back is insert coin and start is start obviously and this is cool, but someone always accidentally presses each one too fast when they need to continue, the game closes, and then we have to start all over. I'm not sure if its because of some kind of delay in the emu/controller, a slightly sticky button, or someone with fat fingers, but is there any way you could add an option or just change it so that the emu would make you have to hold down both for 3 seconds or something to quit? That would be awesome.

Your solution could be remapping the exit function at only one pad (1st player) and also on other buttons of your choice.

Not a problem cheers for getting back to me.

Ok guys. anyone able to help me with a few pointers on how to strip a full mame rom set down to just the rooms that work in Coinop? I tried using Romcentre to strip out the unsupported roms but I still ended up with over 4000 so something I did isnt right. I'm almost wishing I hadnt let me xbox-sky account expire because I recall the full versions of Coinop were always up there.

Anyway any help to get Coinop going in my cabinet again would be awesome :P

Not a problem cheers for getting back to me.

Ok guys. anyone able to help me with a few pointers on how to strip a full mame rom set down to just the rooms that work in Coinop? I tried using Romcentre to strip out the unsupported roms but I still ended up with over 4000 so something I did isnt right. I'm almost wishing I hadnt let me xbox-sky account expire because I recall the full versions of Coinop were always up there.

Anyway any help to get Coinop going in my cabinet again would be awesome :D

you need another pm so i can show you where to download another romset via pm.

fum do you have new screenshot set to go with new preview code?

it also has new games I optimed coinops for?

I gave it to coso I also have someother stuff I want some to release its a full source that unlike others is converted to fully work on xbox not a mix of pc source and xbox source. This took me hours to do so I hope people use it