I got my license: Let me make a thread about it

Well congradulations man. The more driving you do, the better off you'll be. Just always be mindful of everything you and others do. Sounds obvious... but I see 80+% dumbasses behind the wheel. But, since your a gamer... you should have better Hand/Eye. Hows your spacial relations... as in, do you have a good feel for the dimentions of the car? I've seen people make a 5 point turn because they have NO spicial relations. They have no idea of the space their car takes up.

Um... I have a complete list of pet peeves about drivers. I even created a blog all about it. One of the major ones, is when people bounce back and forth off both lines. Akihiro says stay to the right... that is good. But what I do, is immagine my transmission as the center... and allign that with the center of the road. I ride like im on a rail.

oh... and please please please dont be one of those people, that if they're not hitting the gas, they're hitting the brake. If you are at a good distance, but you nottice your starting to gain... let go of the gas. EVERYONE seems to keep on the gas, then they ride the brake. !!! That forces me to hit the brake now, and a cascade effect ensues. Thats why I always miss lights and crap, because no one knows how to cruise, or accelerate out of a stop. Not to mention, the way I describe here, will save your brakes.

I'm not trying to be preachy... so please don't get annoyed at me. Well, I am being preachy... but I don't mean any harm.