I got my license: Let me make a thread about it

Hey everyone, I just got my driver's license a few hours ago. Down here in Warner Robins, Georgia, not many people are out in about. The often times stressful and prolonged DMVs were avoided when my older brother took me down to the local DMV, (with me making a phone call appointment before hand, ultimately making the day less of a hassle). It took about 40 minutes total. There were about 5 people in line, but we were able to rightfully jump the line because I had scheduled an appointment weeks ago.

I took my sweet time on the parallel parking and in parking overall, I had a few problems but the kind man gave me an 89/100. I swooped in, paid $35 for a 10 year license, (lasting until about 2018), and I'm good to go.

PS: 3,100th post

I hate driving too. I'm on my third car in as many years due to two accidents. My first was hit by an articulated supermarket truck, my second by a Mitsubishi Shogun.

Congrats on getting your licence, now I await news of your first collision! :thumbsup1:

I had one little prang when on my P-plates, apart from that I'm accident-free!

The other week I was driving home, and a b-double (a big rig with 2 long trailers) which was in front of me, overtook a bus, when he pulled back in he lost it. The truck jacknifed, blocking 3 of the 4 lanes, the cab came to rest against a tree, and he was stuck. No collisions or injuries. Lucky for the driver.

that reminds me, i need to get off my lazy ass and practice driving

Congrats!

Just don't be stupid.