Drugs.

Hera

Meth is nearly impossible to quit, hope you never go back to it Hera.

Oh don't worry.

I won't.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meth is not rife in england yet.

It is also considered a social taboo even with crack smokers. (I dont mean no offense to anyone)

Let's say I felt like trying a hit of meth, I tried all my connections etc, I still would not be able to get a hold of it.

All in all I think that's a good thing.

Everytime my mother goes into the chemist to pick up her prescriptions, she tells me she sees someone taking methadone. I went in the other day and saw two. They didn't look or sound like the kind of people you'd wanna know.

it is, i forgot the exact stats, but it has something higher than a 80% addiction rate, so if you ever did it, your as good as fuct, or do it once but the craving would always be there

im sort of glad that i've seen what it does to other people (and their mouths) its kept me far away from that junk as possible

it is, i forgot the exact stats, but it has something higher than a 80% addiction rate, so if you ever did it, your as good as fuct, or do it once but the craving would always be there

im sort of glad that i've seen what it does to other people (and their mouths) its kept me far away from that junk as possible

Yeah fortunately, I didn't waste away like that. I lost weight and had dark circles under my eyes and a slight change in skin color but nothing drastic like scabs and the like.

It's true though..I think that meth has the highest addiction rate. I can't be around it. I kinda think about it from time to time. Stay away from that sh!t.

• 4 weeks later...