Delete this facebook whores!

As you all know I approach women on a constant basis I'm direct most of the time and have a lot of FUN when I do it.

Recently an old friend added me on facebook, met up with me and I boned her, for about a week she was like "I cant stop thinking about you" and all that bling. I have to admit I was not really that interested in her but give her a whirl at possibile long term material, it did not work out, she turned out to be quite a whiney person always putting me down. (remember she approached me and hinted at the meet up)

I have known this girl since I was young and her twin sister too. Anyways it turned out to be only a month long fling, i was nice to her now and then charming all that stuff, anyways I would send her a text now and then obviously to me she could not handle my sense of humour...

Then she just turned into a biatch and I mean a biatch...

But I was that charming and "over her" with it all that she constantly made her self look like a twisted lemon, her science degree was something i should "respect" etc etc..

Dont think so.

Anyway My personality was way too much for her and she could never get one over me or bring me down a level...

But I carried on been nice to her in a sarcastic "Oh yeah look whos talking" kinda way...

Recently looked on facebook and have been deleted from three people from her social circle all i can say is it's bullshit and looks like I have been made out to be the "strange one" or "One who could not take a hint."

Bullshit.

If your so precious and your social circle is so important to you be carefull who you pull you kinickers down to in future, i would not mind but I did nothing wrong, to be "blown" off by a few people i have known for a few years is quite insulting I dont normaly read to much in to stuff but i have known these people since i was 7 years old...

Jesus I had a new bird for flock sake when this happened...

Irratating not to know why, but If I ask it will "told you he was crzy!!!!!"

Bollocks to them. :P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you banged her and she went wack. Same story. When will you guys ever learn? hahaha

facebook and myspace are drama machines. no good comes from them, I deleted my pages a few months ago.

facebook and myspace are drama machines. no good comes from them, I deleted my pages a few months ago.

I agree. I just keep my distance. The people on my friends list (aside from musicians) know how I am and never really start anything. I don't add a bunch of crazies just to have a high friend count.

Yeah Im pretty carefull who I let in, I have deleted no more than three people since I started using it its all on private etc..

Imainly use it to keep basic contact with friends and to flirt with women...

I have been using it a year and you know how many women i have met? 1. But a lot of the others are in the works.. :P

Pulling women on facebook takes a lot of time, andif it only take ten minutes of my time every other day then fine i could meet the love of my life.. Or not... hahahahahaha

Yeah Im pretty carefull who I let in, I have deleted no more than three people since I started using it its all on private etc..

Imainly use it to keep basic contact with friends and to flirt with women...

I have been using it a year and you know how many women i have met? 1. But a lot of the others are in the works.. :P

Pulling women on facebook takes a lot of time, andif it only take ten minutes of my time every other day then fine i could meet the love of my life.. Or not... hahahahahaha

Don't get me wrong on this since my husband and I met from the internet but..why are you hitting up women online from different sites? Are there none interesting enough where you live?

I demand pics (of her, not of you boning her). Putting a face to the story helps make it more interesting.

I dont go looking for women online, its if i meet them and dont get enough time to end it and get a number, I use it as emergency stuff, i prefer to meet in "real" life.... Just facebook, I make the most of it...

Nice social tool... If they dont delete you that is ;)

I demand pics (of her, not of you boning her). Putting a face to the story helps make it more interesting.

Cant Im totaly banned to crap from her account, let me use my fake one... back in a bit.

hahaha ;)

hahah you can add me on Myspace as long as you don't flirt. ;)