BritneysPAIRS asks for *** New Emulator thoughts***

Direction of my new Emulator  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

**** Stay on Topic Please Rant is another thread ****

Simplified XBMC with intergrated game launching (will launch FBA games in a simpler FBA ingame GUI)

finalburnerignite1.jpg

finalburnerignite2.jpg

VERSES

FBAxxx Total overhaul to make it really nice and useable

VERSES

CoinOPS ReIgnite aka Coinops Ignite with games fixed up

Yours thoughts please ill let you in on more stuff about what ive done in the Background as all 3 of these things have been happening but I wish to concentrate on one of the above

Take care guys Stay on Topic Please

Hi

I think for the moment it is important to finish what is begining!

Finish FBA for it make work all the Neogeo and CP games perfectly in HD :)

But after when it was finished, it will be kool to continue CoinOPS for add new good games ...

Bye

FBA. For reasons I have said in the other thread.

For me it has to be continue evolving CoinOps. Updating drivers, adding roms, and putting some make-up on that dowdy face. I like the way CoinOps handles 720p.

Those XBMC GUI screens are awesome. Would love to have that in FBA thought with complete roms sets it would take some time to scroll all the way to the midle of the list.

Personaly I'm not interested in a "light" XBMC that could launch FBA games.

Coinops and FBA are almost perfect, but keep doing the good job d^-^

He has a point, while I like the big flyers, it'd take forever if you had a thousand+ roms. Or the scroll speed would have to be lightning fast but then you'd probably keep zipping past the one you want. Using the anologue of the triggers might help I suppose, so it scrolls fast if you hold them down all the way, slow if you hold them down a little.

More people should vote. There has to be more than 9 people who've used FBA and CoinOps.

the view sizes and how they work lists thumbpanel etc can be skinned with ease by other users that can skin xbmc but the reason for the design I came up with is this skin is FBA doesnt have to many unique games 100 or so good games where Coinops has 1000s (so this type of laucnher you really need sorting....like CoinOPS has). but anyways need to know peoples thoughts on what they want to see Ive thought about all 3 and done alot of background work on all 3 I have to pick one and tidy it up so this will help my decision....... keep the thread going at some point ill look to see the results and make some decisions

Simplified XBMC with intergrated game launching (will launch FBA games in a simpler FBA ingame GUI)

I was thinking about cabinet usage that would be awesome to combine such a nice interface to play

on a dedicated Arcade Xbox.

Edited by Garcimak