BritneysPAIRS asks for *** FBA 1.28 Bugs***

in honestly I havent looked at it..... and it was actually the games not working was the bugs I was hearing about. The Gui issues should be easy to work out. If the games worked in 720 and 480p then id say it would be better for sure. VMM / driver issues etc is not my field

To be fair ill have look at it.... but work on FBA is coing last in the thread what people want me to do next at present

although ill fix a few minor bugs one way or the other anyway

From what people are saying 720p now works in all CPS1/2 and NeoGeo games in the final FBA release. I'm not sure about all the games in the others section though, the Cave, Psikyo etc.

This could be a tough one to fix BP considering you don't have a HDTV (i would recommend getting a VGA box though for testing purposes for this kinda stuff), but i can't even see half the freakin' GUI when playing in 720p or 1080i mode.

Do you mean that the GUI only take up a portion of the screen in 720p mode? If so that's coz the default skin in FBA isn't 720p. Get either mine or cba.gy's that are and it'll fill the screen.

This could be a tough one to fix BP considering you don't have a HDTV (i would recommend getting a VGA box though for testing purposes for this kinda stuff), but i can't even see half the freakin' GUI when playing in 720p or 1080i mode.

thats because you have to stretch the screen out it isnt a bug.

Do you mean that the GUI only take up a portion of the screen in 720p mode? If so that's coz the default skin in FBA isn't 720p. Get either mine or cba.gy's that are and it'll fill the screen.

This is true. All it needs is a skin that is 1280x720 for 720P mode, which is the correct aspect ratio for that resolution. It fixes the GUI/text being warped.