How cruel are you?

Hera

7 LBs in a week? I'm pretty sure thats not healthy (probably much of it is water weight) :P

You are aware diets and such don't work right? Its really just a life change... thats why its so hard to lose weight. Just keep up what you're doing, you've got strong will power right?

Yeah it's mainly water weight. I'm not on a diet. Believe me, I have tried every fad diet, popped every pill and nothing ever worked. So, I'm following step by step instructions from my doctor for one solid month. It's to train my body and maintain portion control. The first two days were pure hell but now I'm doing alright. I basically just eat Lean Cuisine meals and stay under 2000 calories and doing 30 mins of some form of exercise a day. My attitude has changed about myself. I have too many things to live for and I'm tired of wanting to cry when I look into a mirror. This is to improve myself inside and out.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that I've asked that question. What do you do when you see a starving animal?

A. Give it food.

B. Kick it.

C. Ignore it.

So now that I've asked that question. What do you do when you see a starving animal?

A. Give it food.

B. Kick it.

C. Ignore it.

A.

Although it is difficult to do so depending on the situation, you know, because every stray has some sort of disease or at least thats what we are taught.

Also depends on the animal. If its doing something it shouldn't be doing (like going into my house and eating my food) then I don't really pity it. If its outside (such as a cat that returns to your house every day) then I don't really mind putting out some food for it.

Both my 1 year old kittens were ferals that I took from the litter I found in the woods. They weren't starving, but they were hungry. I didn't want any more animals, but 2 less in the group would certainly make it easier for the others to eat.

The adult cats had no problem with me taking them, infact it was like they were trying to get me to take them.

Fat people, pwahahahahahaha!!!

I'm by all means not non-prejudiced.

I'm surprised at your insignificant input there skythe :P

Skinny no muscle people... pwahahahahahaha!!!

Lol I was. All the cute girls liked all the bird chested kids... HAR HAR

I don't really laugh at peoples' physique. I mean, everyone has different body types. Some guys look good extremely skinny and some look like they need improvement. Same with girls too. Some girls NEED weight on them and some carry themselves well. I'm not meant to be skinny and I'm thankful for that only because I have a curved body...not a stick figure. Sometimes I can't fathom how a guy can handle being with a bony chick. Wouldn't it hurt? But I digress..I don't condemn anyone for their size. There was only one occasion when I called someone fat in a derogatory way. I used to be a security guard and the guy before my shift was really really heavy..I mean bad heavy. The place always smelled rancid. This guy smelled so bad he made people gag. I was pregnant when I went into work one day and right when I walked in, I threw up on the floor. The smell was so awful. He talked down to me because I threw up and refused to help me so he just sat there eating his jerky and watched me bent over still not trying to throw up again. After I was done, I told him to get his fat ass home and take a shower because everyone was tired of smelling his rotting carcass.

It is what it is. I'll say things in anger but seriously...when you're just not taking care of yourself and it's bothering other people, fix the problem.

A. Give it food.

B. Kick it.

C. Ignore it.

I don't see any starving animals. If I did I suppose I'd take it to the vets.

ROFL Gah... roooose

I'll make fun of everything, but I usually don't mean harm... usually. If Im trying to make someone angry or trying to call them out or just trying to make a point to their dumb ass, i'll try not use easy targets like the obvious. They already heard it way too much anyway. Like that movie with steve martin (Roxanne)20 something betters.

although that movie is just plain silly, the point remains.

anyway... speaking of fat