How cruel are you?

Hera

I thought it would be interesting to start this topic since I've been reading some really deep emotional stuff in other threads. I wanna know how mean you guys can be. So I guess I'll start off with this scenario.

Ok I noticed that everyone likes to make fun of fat people in these threads. I'm wondering, would you still laugh and humiliate them if they have made changes in their lives? For example, you see this fat person running or walking fast covered in sweet and completely red faced. Do you point and laugh? Still judge them? Think they're disgusting? Or do you applaud their attempts at bettering their health and lifestyle?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, some people need to be pushed a little to motivate them.

Of course. I mean if it was a total stranger though. You could be an ass to a friend or someone you know since they wouldn't take it too personally. But not knowing who they are? Not everyone responds the same. Some would just give up I would think.

Did someone say BBW?

eric-cartman-240.jpg

When I see a fat person, I mean really fat, I wonder how they got that way and don't seem to care.

I work in an office and can look down at the concourse, and sometimes see these women who are so huge they look like walking tents. Some of them have arms that are thicker than my thighs, only their's is all fat!

I thought it would be interesting to start this topic since I've been reading some really deep emotional stuff in other threads. I wanna know how mean you guys can be. So I guess I'll start off with this scenario.

Ok I noticed that everyone likes to make fun of fat people in these threads. I'm wondering, would you still laugh and humiliate them if they have made changes in their lives? For example, you see this fat person running or walking fast covered in sweet and completely red faced. Do you point and laugh? Still judge them? Think they're disgusting? Or do you applaud their attempts at bettering their health and lifestyle?

"everyone"?

Regardless, I don't take much I read on forums seriously, especially when it seems people are just doing it for the laughs. I mean there has been all sorts of sketchy topics on these forums alone dealing with issues like racism, prejudism, etc. If thats the way people are in real life, so be it, I have no control over them, nor do I really care to.

To answer your question there is no real justification in judgment without knowing all the facts. I have no reason to laugh at anyone unless they rightly deserve it or if its in a friendly manner. I also have no reason to applaud someone who attempts to better themselves, then gives up after the going gets tough. Thats just me though, it may just come out of indifference towards other people.

I'm cruel because I think fat jokes like Ken posted are funny. I'm not prejudiced because I often find big girls as attractive as thin ones. So long as they're actually pretty. Remember, big boobs belong to big girls. :)