ConvertXtoDVD Error

Did you track the memory usage while CX was running, maybe it has sprung a leak? Do you use the 'burn result to DVD' option? If so, untick it and see if that works. What file type are you trying to convert, what size is it etc? Maybe the file itself is the problem, try another file of the same type but smaller, a sample for example.

Update to a newer version too since you have been using that one for over a year, won't do any harm. I very rarely use it but I have version 3.2.0.50 2 Beta, used it a few times without a problem!

Did you track the memory usage while CX was running, maybe it has sprung a leak? Do you use the 'burn result to DVD' option? If so, untick it and see if that works. What file type are you trying to convert, what size is it etc? Maybe the file itself is the problem, try another file of the same type but smaller, a sample for example.

Update to a newer version too since you have been using that one for over a year, won't do any harm. I very rarely use it but I have version 3.2.0.50 2 Beta, used it a few times without a problem!

It seems to have fixed itself when i did the update. weird lol thanks