For the Brits, a question

No, but if you want to be picked apart for your spelling and grammar, in your subject title, the 'B' in Brits should be a capital and 'inflamatory' should be 'inflammatory'. :shootem:

I see some terrible spelling and grammar in forums, but I don't see any pattern of nationality in it. Nor do I judge, because no one is above typos.

Edit: Found this info on dyslexia. This article says around 10 percent of the UK population suffer from dyslexia:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ry-says-MP.html

Now what that MP said was inflammatory.

This one says around 20 percent of the US population suffer from it:

http://www.readinghorizonsathome.com/5myths_dyslexia.aspx

Edited by The-Ice-Man

lol

He has a point, seriously, our schools suck the kids all follow set patterns:

Aa lot of them learn to write by using "text speak"

alright m8, Cnt cum tnight, smokin weed n stuff at m8z house!

But honestly there are a lot of dumb feckers, every estate or small town (yanks call them towns" you get Chavs, these are the "cool" kids at school, they smoke weed, drink, go to school, not pay attention only have a single parent family, so daddy is not around to punish them, or daddy him self only just turned 21 has a weed addiction and he too never learned the basics at school.

England is a shi==t hole. They are breeding a bunch of red neck, dumb, drug using generations, this country is a time bomb waiting to go off with mental health issues.

But the typos? Everyone gets them, and grammar can be spliced this way or that...

I've been reading a lot of the same things emsley pointed out.

Plus, every one of you guys carry a concealed knife, at least if recent news are to be believed.

The scary thing is these dumb tards BREED LIKE FCUK!

I was planning to write something about the state of england.. Try scotland for violence and knifes... Considered normal to stick someone..

The reason I'm asking is because, during the brief period I spent studying in England, I encountered an alarming rate of students suffering from different types of dyslexia, and as I discussed it with them, they told me that it is extremely common, especially amongst younger generations. So I was just asking to somewhat verify that theory.

@Ice Man: Thanks for pointing that out, I'm always trying to improve my grammar, and the spellchecker doesn't kick in for titles. Corrected.

you get Chavs, these are the "cool" kids at school

Chavs were never considered cool at my school. The highest up the social ladder were the trendies. Goths and geeks were lowest. Chavs didn’t go to school.