Any of you play dead space?

I just started the game, Im liking it but find the controls a little retarded, the combat is odd...

I love the atmosphere it really is scary to play, and the map isa little strange too.

Any of you play dead space and like it?

I have a flash light? I love how I can just stomp on everything.

I just got stalker clear sky back after the patches went up to 1.9!!!!!

Going to start playing that again too, looking to get GTA 4 but read it puts a load of crap on your PC and riddick is out too.

dead space bored me to tears with in a few hours.

I had 1000/1000 on it before I switched GT's. It was fun but one run through was enough. It starts out exciting but can get monotonous.

1000/1000 you are uber.

i hated dead space...the controls were really weird and after about an hour of playing through it became really monotonous...run into a room, turn around to kill the guy behind you, turn around again and kill the other guy in the room, move on to next room, rinse and repeat....

I've really been wanting to play it but I'm still waiting for it to be on sale for like $20 or something.

Pfft 5 virtual finger discount :D

Mind you 360 users have it good with this game, the controls on PC are LOCKED, you can't configure things how you want, and I HATE the retard that came up with WSAD for movement. I actually played this for enough straight time, I had a hard time re-adjusting to my normal set of keyboard controls on other games.

I like it on my X360. And I might play it again when i forget about it later :D No repeated playing for this game.

The final boss is....well, you can say RE5 might have steal the idea from this game :D