triumphant return of XP!

Inky

for 2 days my PC would lose connection to my WIFI every 30 minutes, and I would have to reset my PC to get it back..

today I said flock it and formatted back to XP. flock windows7, flock Vista. XP has never let me down.

You'd think you guys would have known this already!

There's a reason all OEMs have been offering "Downgrades" to XP for a long time, and Microsoft has silently dismissed Vista and started yapping about 7.

7 is still a WIP though, hopefully when it's final it doesn't suck ass..........but I wouldn't bet on it. Anything 7 has for a "Pros" is almost guaranteed to be overshadowed by 2 or 3 "Cons".

I haven't even tried Vista. It took me long enought to get all my old games working in XP. I can't imagine what Vista would think of Windows 95 and 98 games.

other then the wifi problem I never had an issue with 7. I am by no means a "power user" and I liked the little things in 7. but my internet dropping out every 30 minutes is a deal breaker. they better have that sussed out before release. googling seems to show it as a pretty common problem.