Fallout 3: Your favourite unique weapon

So Broken Steel came out this month, and I got back into playing Fallout 3. It also reminded me how much I like using Lincoln's Repeater. It can rip a super mutants head off from a 100 yards away. It's easily my favourite unique, yet I know I still have a few more to find.

Anyway, does anyone else a fave unique weapon in Fallout 3?

I liked Lincolns repeater. can't forget the alien blaster.

The Terrible Shotgun FTW

I don't care for the Tesla Cannon, Alien Blaster or Gauss Rifle. Base Damage is higher, but ammo is very limited and CRIT is lower for all but the Blaster. All 3 take too damn long to reload.

Lincolns Repeater only does 30 base Damage, and you can't repair it with anything!

Lincolns Repeater only does 30 base Damage, and you can't repair it with anything!

It repairs with hunting rifles actually, and they're everywhere. :D

Oh also worth noting now is the Nuka-Grenades. Before Broken Steel they wern't a priority since you needed the quantums for a quest. But now with the Quantum Chemist perk, can have some Fat-Boy scale fun with them.

ps. I was kind of absent minded when I created this thread in 360 section, I forgot PC versions got the dlc too.

It repairs with hunting rifles actually, and they're everywhere. :D

Fallout Wiki changed their info on it, it seems. I never bothered with it due to it's relatively low damage (You can blow the head off a Super Mutant with a handgun with the right stats)

Use the repair rethought mod and it can be repaired with baseball bats and any other weapon with wood in it. And wonder glue. Booya.