A question about FBA-XXX PRO 1,29c

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow now I even noticed that samurai shodown 5 special set 2 and set 3 samsh5sph.zip samsh5spn.zip don't work. Launches but only gives me a white screen.

Is there an perfect FBA-XXX Pro version without all this problems

check your pm box,you will have 2 messages.

OK . I looked into the link you gaved me and downloaded the file. It's identical to the file I have. Nothing appeared to be different. Checked dat file and file size of the zip.

But what about your last post. All roms mentioned work except the kof2003 roms work

thats the fixes that were posted when the new emu was released,you could you try the download if you wish on your xbox,even if you have 2 biulds of fbaxxx on your xbox there wont be any problems.

hell i have 5 different biulds on mine.

so you might as well give it a try.

Ok I tried the version you linked me to and it seems it was identical. Same problems with the same roms don't working.

Checked my PM BOX and i found a version i don't think i tried. I will do that...right now i think...Thank you

i sent you a third pm though with a link to fbaxxpro1.28 use that one.unless you already have read it.

edit/iceman there hasnt been a release yet with the neogeo names fixes.

Pooper scooper. When Kenshiro said it'd been fixed before I assumed that the fixes he posted on neosource included that. Or maybe they do but no one's compiled a build that includes those fixes yet. Here's hoping there's a new release soon coz I really do wanna see the neogeo games back in the right category.

I just tried the version that tuffahamame linked to earlier, this one: Link Removed and the NeoGeo games appear in the right category now. The version I had before was from March, this version is from may. I am very pleased.

Staff Edit: Links to binaries compiled with the XDK are not allowed, they're illegal.

2 posts edited.

There's a reason these files are "hiding" on Xbins, they are compiled with the official XDK and are illegal.

Please don't link to the binaries, nor sites hosting them.

I had a feeling that might happen. I was thinking and wasn't sure if it was wrong to link to emulators since so many sites have download links for them. I thought that it was just forbidden to link to roms.

If the newest version of FBA-XXX Pro is on xbins, it's hiding extremely well.

Wow now I even noticed that samurai shodown 5 special set 2 and set 3 samsh5sph.zip samsh5spn.zip don't work. Launches but only gives me a white screen.

Change your Xbox.

Is there an perfect FBA-XXX Pro version without all this problems

Oh Lordy, i was assuming you were working on it lmao

Edited by - kenshiro -

I think FBA is pretty perfect now I've got the NeoGeo games back in their rightful category. It was the only thing bugging me.