*** CoinOPS IGNITE source ***

BritneysPAIRS

The coin button can be remapped in FBA. It's under special mappings in control options. Or do you mean in CoinOps? Coz I thought everything could be remapped in that.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in testing the build, and to know also what 'new' games were added and so on if it's possible.

Since i don't have you on msn, PM me. Thx .:shootem:

is this fba or ignite you are talking about as i dont have any links to new ignite but i can give you link to the newest version of fba.

edit/nevermind.

I need a releaser really PM me if you want to release Release 2. You need to have MSN ive fully tested it now and its less buggy than ignite which was really good.

And yes im working on Final Burn IGNITE it will be a few months and any bugs ill squash if I can (the button one and 720p ones will be easy enough) the GUI isnt safe at all at present and people will complain as things will change like they did in CoinOPS but the goal is to take the best out and improve the use of it and remove or hide clutter that isnt that usefull.

For now CoinOPS Ignite R2 needs to be released..... my other Projects will be anounched when the dust has settled for this.

Ive got alot of work behind the scenes for Ignite that isnt bug free yet

Video Previews (have code needs to go in)

Fix Lightgun (need help I dont have lightgun)

Fix Trackball (have code needs to go in)

Commandline Fixup (have code)

Autofire speed options (have code and makes it better I guess but harder interface and less user friendly...so I removed)

Only allow 1 credit per x mins (have code didnt like it myself)

Redoing source to xbox standard so you dont have to compile parts for PC and parts for xbox so its like other EMUs(I did this to save me time as I dev on PC alot)

More user friendly sorting (need ideas)

Aspect ratio stuff (have code but cant make it user friendly and give all options so in the end was clutter 2 options stayed to correct for widescreen at present)

ini global keymapping (have code needs inseting)

and will be put on hold for my new project for a while. If there are people with real skills that want to help Ignite along contact me or else some features like video previews(got code needs inserting), midway roll back (half way in) will be pending for a while. Also alot of source changes to fix games will be waiting

Unlock the skin for CoinOps. A lot of it is fixed to the xbe i presume. To use of your phrases "no offense" but CoinOps skin looks like it was designed in the 50's by a guy in his 50's. Now read into that what you will, and i sussope you will. I understand the project is "your" baby and your reknowned for getting quite shirty over it but maybe, just maybe consider it for a future release. On a side note what problems in the LightGun department would users be able to help with ? Besides putting our hands in our pockets for cash. World recession you know.

the skins more unlocked than FBA and can be altered most ways (the skin ive seen for FBA by you can be done with ease). No offense your skin looks like its been developed by a 5 year old but reskin it with liitle previews to do this you can plug in an old skin like mamedox 128 in or mamedox 1.1 they are alot closer to your FBA and wont be to hard to mod.

cba you are talking about stuff that has nothing to do with thread at all once again, and to make it worse its poorly researched and false in many parts (i havent locked the skin ever in anyway ever ill repeat ever), also you are talking about future stuff without seeing the one im trying to put out that has more skin funtions for the new features. Start your own threads on topics that are off topic, if it gains popularity others including myself will look at it for sure

[cba.gy] just maybe consider it for a future release (talking about skinning) so this is an example of a false statement

[bp]when asked what feature you want in a thread setup for this stuff the result for you on skin stuff and a big reason why it isnt looked at

RESULTS !!!!! From Thread what feature do you most want in CoinOPS IGNITE.....................More Skins [ 0 ] [0.00%]

[cba.gy] On a side note what problems in the LightGun department would users be able to help with ?

[bp] Send a patch thats properly thought out to fix the bugs......

OK from now on im out of this thread for anything except for CoinOPS Ignite R2 stuff if people want to release it PM me...... I have to continue on my way guys although the banter is enjoyable it doesnt achieve much ill be back onto the banter with a new thread and new issues people have with my development ....till then im a one track man the track of CoinOPS Ignite R2

Didnt think my skin was that bad for 3 hrs work, complete, with no previous graphics experience or tools. Months and months never went into it. Could you say the same ? Curiously how did you know my skin looks ? Surely you never downloaded it to test on your build of FBA ? Oh dear you'll be pinching that idea next ! On the subject of patches, this is one you keep throwing at users for a long time now. If users were capable of producing patches then they are capable of working on source files that belong to other people (just like you did / do). Now that being the case nobody would actually need you. I really think you should be gratefull people have an interest cause lets be honest its more than just an emulator to you. Bet somehow along the line it puts a few quid in your pocket ! So its the users that have put you there. Not to mention your ego being boosted by users who flatter you all the time. Now someone who needs that much flattery to get on in life is sadly lacking something. Now come on rest your head on my shoulder and let it all out. Big boys are allowed to cry.

Edited by cba.gy

You two should get married. Since you like sniping at each other so much.