You would not believe

if you think about it it's pretty sweet, a place to stay. someone to drive you around, someone plugged into the local area, so you aren't searching for cool things to do and you aren't going everywhere alone. add that dude was prolly paying for dinners and such. plus I'm sure there was some attraction there.

it's the perfect international vacation.

my brother in law met a girl online from Australia a few years ago, she came all the way out and spent like 2 weeks with him. then that was it. I guess it is the thing to do for aussie girls to meet American dudes on line and use em as a place to stay while on vacation.

girls use that pussssy credit card like a mofo they whip that out and can get pretty much anything most of the time. including food,taxi service, and a place to stay.

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHA I tried so hard to find a clip, but it isnt anywhere. All I could find was a transcript

SNL Season 21: Episode 14

1-600-555-AUSSIE

Australian Woman.....Elle MacPherson

Operator #1.....Molly Shannon

Male Caller #1.....Jim Breuer

Operator #2.....Nancy Walls

Male Caller #2.....David Koechner

Male Caller #3.....Will Ferrell

Operator #3.....Sting

Male Caller #4.....Mark McKinney

Operator #4.....Tim Meadows

Operators are to be read with a severe Australian accent, the answer to the Brits Cockney. No offense mates.

Australian Woman: Hi, mates. Do you like beautiful, sexy Australian girls who love having wild sex? Then pick up the phone and call 1-600-555-AUSSIE, for the most erotic one-to-one adult yabber with hot, sexy Australian beauties.

Operator #1: Oh, baby, baby.. I want you to faucet your banana fender, and let me razoo you like a brumby! Then I'll unzip your strides and let you laff all over me cuckoo burrows!

Male Caller #1: [ confused ] What?!

Australian Woman: It's the steamiest phone sex line this side of Adelaie. Good-looking sheilas with perfect bodies want to talk naughty to you right now!

Operator #2: Hey, I got a really wet yabbie! So go ahead and chockablock me in the gunny until I waltz in you boots!

Male Caller #2: [ confused ] Uh.. I don't get what you're saying.. can we just have phone sex..?

Operator #2: Eww! Take out your boomer and do me Yahoo Serious-style, you tanky bushman!

Male Caller #2: Can you repeat that?

Australian Woman: So don't be a jumsheep. Because no matter what turns you on, there's nothing these hot, horny lookers can't handle. How about a kinky three-way Aussie-style?

Male Caller #3: Oh, yeah!

Operator #2: Oy!

Operator #1: Durite!

Operator #2: Oy!

Operator #1: Durite!

Male Caller #3: What?

Operators: Good on you!

Male Caller #3: You're.. you're scaring me..

Australian Woman: So, what do you say, jackeroos? Dial now, and one of our hot Australian fluffs will order your brains out and satisfy your vegemite sandwich! And if you'e interested in Aussie men, dial 1-600-555-BLOKE.

Operator #3: Oh, I'm an airy gent, sitting in my decksoff white on me legs? What you doin', ocker?

Male Caller #4: I don't know what you just said, but I love it!

Australian Woman: And if you're into a hankering for Tasmanian girls, dial 1-600-555-ABORIGINE.

Aborigine Girl: Menocha! Dingo! Fallupi fandanga sucka! *click* *click* *click*

Australian Woman: So don't come aguster. If you like sexy Australian girls, then 1-600-555-AUSSIE's for you. Remember, the only thing better than you going down on your billibong, is you going down under with us.

Announcer: Only $22 a minute, nonresidents add Australian BTU tax. Non-applicable to residents of Brisbon, Kanurra and Central Perk. Wallabies must 18 or over.

Male Caller #4 & Australian Woman: So call, and we'll wop-wop your orifice now!