You would not believe

what just happened.

My friend met a girl from a dating site that lives in Australia. You'd think it foolish to spend time getting to know someone who lives so far away and all that but she is at his house right now. Or was...

They have had a great past few days but now it has taken a turn for the worse and became violent. Yes, she attacked him!!! Thing is though they were having some problems and I am not going to get to into it yet because I don't know the full story. She just hopped into a taxi from what I have herd and she is on her way. They went from being in love to this? This is crazy. More updates as I get em.

:):lol:

my brother in law met a girl online from Australia a few years ago, she came all the way out and spent like 2 weeks with him. then that was it. I guess it is the thing to do for aussie girls to meet American dudes on line and use em as a place to stay while on vacation.

weird....

crazy people on the interwebs? say it ain't so!

haha I'm sure we've all dealt with crazies from the web. Who's got some strange stories?

Sounds to me like it was Ryan himself who was stalking some Aussie chick and she came over to meet him. So he's like testing the water with us to see if we think it's weird or not :)

I wish it was me, she was pretty hot and the story is pretty cool. I'll try to get him on here and post about what happened exactly.

So are aussie chicks supposed to be like weeklong hookers or something?

I'm getting that impression.