I've garnered an interest to the NES

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a love/hate relationship with MM.

Hurt my wrists quite often chopping the arm of the couch.

you have to grow up on those really hard NES games to really appreciate what it was like to be a kid in the 80's with no gamefaqs to tell you which boss to go for first in a megaman game. wondering around all day in metroid trying to figure out what to do. it was nightmarish.

No one mentioned master blaster. you have to give that one a try.

you have to grow up on those really hard NES games to really appreciate what it was like to be a kid in the 80's with no gamefaqs to tell you which boss to go for first in a megaman game. wondering around all day in metroid trying to figure out what to do. it was nightmarish.

No one mentioned master blaster. you have to give that one a try.

I agree! Listen to the man!

Oh and Kabuki- Quantum Fighter

or

Batman

^Benzai is awesome

I still play MM and MM2 on occasion hoping that one day I stumble upon the secrets in which I would beat them. I know how to get 3 bosses now in MM without dieing once.

Ninja Gaiden was the first NES game I played through almost in it's entirety, it got fun after I figured out the spawn points and such.

MM games are pretty linear.

As long as you adjust to the dynamics of the game (expect enemies everywhere, time your jumps properly, learn patterns of bosses, etc.) the difficulty shouldn't get to you. I laughed when people complained about the difficulty of MM9 when it came out. If you ask me, 1 is still the hardest one... or maybe 2.