Pathological Liars

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its funny when you can clearly tell when they are just making something up. I like to back them into a corner when this happens, they get so pissed :banghead:

I knew a guy that no matter what story you told him, he had to top it. The stories got pretty outlandish. It got to the point where we would make up crazy stuff just to see what he could come up with and keep a straight face. I think he either believed his own crap or he was James bond.

I think its funny when you can clearly tell when they are just making something up. I like to back them into a corner when this happens, they get so pissed :banghead:

Or frustrated. The roommate I had, I never called anyone out. I always had a good laugh about what they say though.

But there is one person in particular... Hera knows who i'm talking about, this girl is flocking nuts. I was going to post this big ass story about her... I saved it but never submitted it. Pretty long, and perhaps alittle too much info. But some of the sh!t she says... Do they not realize what the hell they are saying? OK. I had my roommate tell me he beat Halo by himself on the hardest difficulty. Um... noooooo. You cannot lie to a game nerd about games. This guy had no skill... whatsoever. My friend aaalmost called him out, he said, "oh yea it was funny what happened at the end" where the liar had a bewildered look on his face and said "oh yea... it was funny" but we never set it up. I shoulda said, " I cant quite remember... what happened at the end?" but we let it ride... Lie to me about a game...

I knew a guy that no matter what story you told him, he had to top it. The stories got pretty outlandish. It got to the point where we would make up crazy stuff just to see what he could come up with and keep a straight face. I think he either believed his own crap or he was James bond.

Lol that sounds fimiluar. I believe they whore attention, it's like they are so uninteresting, they need people to nottice them. Like the more time they take up your attention, the more they feel... I dont know accepted, revered...

I said, "or are you one" lol that would be the day... when a pathological liar actually confessed. "you know, I do stretch the truth so far, that I cannot even keep it straight." That would be awesome! But... it'll not happen, at least not in this thread.

I had a girl lie to me about the time. There was no gain in it. I figured she was lieing, as opposed to just guessing, as she was one of those... who fabricate anything and everything. She was indeed an attention whore. Funny thing is she was fine! I guess she tried to combine everything that she thought would bring her power over others.

Well the ones I've met, lied about the most absurd things. It wasnt even passable. Is your brother like this, or are his fabrications somewhat believable?

None of his are somewhat believable, infact some of them are so asinine you'd want to smack him in the beak for being that stupid. He's not as bad now that he's 20, but he still makes crap up I KNOW is 100% BS.

haha....

oohhhh boy one thing I utterly despise is liars. I mean, I'm aware each and every one of us has lied about something one way or another. I stopped trying years ago. I'm horrible at it and I know it'll always bite you in the rump later. I tell you what, practically every single one of my in-laws are liars. I'm not joking. My husband's mother is notorious for lying. Ask Will. She believes her own lies and I honestly don't think she intends to do it. It just comes out. His brother on the other hand is just full of it. He's all about attention. I HAYTE eating dinner at his mothers though. You get her sitting there with his brother and his brother's gf, you'll suffocate in the bulls*** that surrounds you. I take multiple smoke breaks while visiting. I see no point in lying. Someone is going to know if you are...especially when it's crazy talk.

Note to Will:

I think you should write that story for others to read since it involves both of us! I'm not taking it too personally. In fact, I find most of it funny. I'm not even sure if it was this girl but I have my suspicions. If it continues, I'll ask her myself.

My brother in law is JUST LIKE THAT. Gotta top everything you say.

I wanna punch those kinds of people in the eye!!!!!!