BAED EVOLVED

Man its been a while. Been on vacation for sometime. Glad to see everyone around the forums. A few members in the past told me to be patient about obtaing the baed evolved series. But its been well over a year now and still no info. If any of u old school members can "PM" a few hints and locations I would be in your debts. Thanks bros :banghead:

those emu discs are very hard to get a hold of but i do know where you can get the original baed discs.

all you have to do is extract the roms and then use the newest version of the emu.

fumanchu, thank u for your response. Most punks on the site won't bother to help anyone except themselves. I appreciate the hint. But I have all the original BAED discs. I want Evolved. Hellsfury....any luck bro?

any particular reason for wanting evolved?

i think your best best would be to pm wermery73 and ask him if he would upload it as he usually uploads to newsgroups.i would say there is a chance he would have it.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2738

or you could pm the original releaser of evolved wmxp.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2738

fumanchu, thanks bro. 1 guy not excepting messages and the others to busy to get back to me. Thats ok. Thanks for not being snobby and getting back to me.

wmxp was shutdown when he announced BAED Evolved so I doubt he'll respond to you. Took me 4 months to get it via FTP from him and I had to send him a PS2 Matrix Infinity modchip.

I have it all. Just decompressed and on an Xbox HDD. If anyone wants it, PM me. I don't have the time or bandwidth to compress/upload anything so best bet is to PM me for my shipping address, send me an IDE hard drive and tell me if your modified Xbox1 BIOS is a F only partition or an F and G partition (prefer F and G if possible). DON'T send me the HDD if it's a softmod. And DON'T send me an external HDD. Internal, IDE - intended to be placed back into an Xbox1 ONLY.

This is wmxp's release thread:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17460

Edited by 9tendo

• 2 weeks later...

if you already have bead then i still dont see the point as your basically going to get roms you already have and you can use the roms on much newer versions of the emus that are now available.but hey each to their own.

Just found out what BAED is. Big Ass Emulator disc. Clever.

As it happens, I'm still using Neogenesis v19 which is on the BAED Evolved disc. Never bothered to update since every game I have works perfectly on it.