How to leave a forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave an elaborate and dramatic goodbye post, those always go over very well. :P

leave an elaborate and dramatic goodbye post, those always go over very well. :P

To further fuel their child like rantings? flock that Id just cut them and begone.

Remember Onetrueblade??? He did a dramatic bs Im leaving thread... and it was a damn shame. Made him out to be a flocking jackass... I liked the guy, but after reading all of that my respect for him went out the window. Not that one needs the respect of 12 year olds... but better to just leave if he wants to... clean.

Wow. Seriously? Just get out of that mess. It's extremely petty and my guess is that you have higher standards. I'm sure you can find some other forum similar to that without the dramatics.

Just delete your acct and move on.

If you read that entire thread, you will see that I stood to my point, and kept emotions out of the situation.

Also, I can't delete my account.

Yes I read the whole thing but I honestly find it a waste of time to even bother. If you don't want to stay away from the site, just continue to create your work and don't talk to any jits.

People have already set a mission to never acknowledge any of my work, good or not, just because of my past mistake, so therefore, I don't see it as a reasonable or respectful community to interact in.

Understood but you did you not say before that even if you had "0" it wouldn't change the fact that you're a talented artist? Stick to what you do. You don't have to acknowledge the foolish. Just leaving would show them you're interested in what they have to say. Consider them childish and do your thang chicken wang.