How to leave a forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've run onto a bumpy road with one forum in particular, but I still keep catching myself returning to the website and logging back in constantly, what are some good methods of leaving a forum and never returning?

You're leaving us?

Fine, just gtfo... easy

I would never leave you guys.

It isn't this forum, the forum that I am trying to leave is filled with seemingly immature teenagers who stick one mistake to your name and refuse to take it away, I'm just fed up with the community as a whole and me posting there at the moment is completely futile.

HAHAHA... I can tell you how not to do it! Anyone remember onetrueblade? Ok that was mean.

Well whatever you mean by bumpy seems irrelevant. So I'll stick with thought process. If the site IS worth going to, I don't know then what to tell you. But if your going now because of habbit, well then replacing that routine seems the way to go.

If that is the case, then replace it with something else. Its like quitting smoking, most people increse their eating. So try to replace it with something productive. Perhaps using the net for something you dont do as much but always intended to. Like me, as an artist... sometimes I just save various pics for reference material... such as guns, tanks, melee weapons, armor, fire, explosions etc. That way when I want to shop something, I have some awesome pics ready for me to mess with.

Some people like to talk, or rather have alot to say... perhaps getting on some blogging. Maybee you like a particular society, perhaps some reading...

Or just using other forums instead... which seems obvious

Whatever... my point is, make yourself busy with something else. And remember you are only gonna do what you want to do in the end.

It isn't this forum, the forum that I am trying to leave is filled with seemingly immature teenagers who stick one mistake to your name and refuse to take it away, I'm just fed up with the community as a whole and me posting there at the moment is completely futile.

Well to hell with asshats. My buddy posted something on GameFaq and got flammed. He asked if people talk sh!t here on 1emu. flock that crap. Whatever site your referring to sounds like a community id not want to be a part of.

You're right it can't be this forum because according to some other thread, everyone here is ooolllldddd

I've run onto a bumpy road with one forum in particular, but I still keep catching myself returning to the website and logging back in constantly, what are some good methods of leaving a forum and never returning?

Also, get yourself banned... go out with a bang

Delete the site/board from your bookmarks and simply erase its existence from your memory. If you do happen to remember its existence at some point, just remember that the place was full of douches and not worth your time.

Tell me where it is, I'll go in there and drive them all nucking futs till THEY leave or I get banned.