Best KOF

THe most interesting to play following somekind of story... is 97 .... in terms of gameplay and character design I like 99 so far... maybe it is because you can actually choose among 3 kyos to kick asses! Do you agree with me when I say that from 2000, ' 01 and so on.... the character design got worse everytime?

20051118023557473.png:)

kof_02_05.jpg:thumbsup1: quite simple...

I couldn´t believe how bad my classic character looked in MAximum Impact alternative costumes... they even dared to change Mai´s classic costume!! I curse them!

:thumbsup1:

THe most interesting to play following somekind of story... is 97 .... in terms of gameplay and character design I like 99 so far... maybe it is because you can actually choose among 3 kyos to kick asses! Do you agree with me when I say that from 2000, ' 01 and so on.... the character design got worse everytime?

I think 2000 is neat, and I like the character designs of 2000. But yes, afterwards, the game got uglier and uglier, KOF2003 looks a lot more pixelated and rough than 99. And the newest ones have rapidly shrinking character numbers, the next KOF after XII is probably going to have like 8 characters remaining.

Didn't they just say that KOFXII is going to have about a HALF of the characters of XI? And XI has less characters than 2003, and so on.

the next KOF after XII is probably going to have like 8 characters remaining.

thats total B.S, if you know SNK, then youd know that they will have more characters and use the same sprites for the next few years /future KOF installments to come, and i dont have a problem with that

thats total B.S,

Um, isn't that a bit rude?

not at all.

i was referring to your theory

especially after looking back at SNK-Playmores extensive history of recycling sprites, so to assume follow up games with less of a roster would be absolutely absurd

thats total B.S,

Um, isn't that a bit rude?

not at all.

i was referring to your theory

especially after looking back at SNK-Playmores extensive history of recycling sprites, so to assume follow up games with less of a roster would be absolutely absurd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_XII

Wikipedia says KOFXII will only have 20 characters, roughly half the number of XI.

And if you count the characters in each game, KOF2002 has less than 2001, and so on.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...