Is this forum filled with adults?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed there are ALOT of 30 or damn near 30 year olds here.

Why do you think that is?

us old dudes remember the glory days and want to relive them through emulation. I don't know on many 13 year olds who are excited to play arcade and console games from the 80's.

oh yeah I am 34. :P

That's cause most kids these days are spoiled trash. They think the internet has always existed (And NOBODY has dial-up anymore), 3D graphics are the way things have always been, games and movies aren't cool if they don't have guns and titties in them (I like me some guns n titties, but FFS!), your car isn't cool unless it has 65HP and tries to sound like it has 500hp and a stereo that makes the trunk vibrate louder than the music playing.

I hate today's kids........most of them that is.

You forgot to mention, you get a complimentary cell phone at birth nowadays :huh:

I noticed there are ALOT of 30 or damn near 30 year olds here.

Why do you think that is?

us old dudes remember the glory days and want to relive them through emulation. I don't know on many 13 year olds who are excited to play arcade and console games from the 80's.

oh yeah I am 34. :P

That's cause most kids these days are spoiled trash. They think the internet has always existed (And NOBODY has dial-up anymore), 3D graphics are the way things have always been, games and movies aren't cool if they don't have guns and titties in them (I like me some guns n titties, but FFS!), your car isn't cool unless it has 65HP and tries to sound like it has 500hp and a stereo that makes the trunk vibrate louder than the music playing.

I hate today's kids........most of them that is.

You forgot to mention, you get a complimentary cell phone at birth nowadays :huh:

Yes, and no one finds it odd that children think that they are adults at the age of 11.

Just turned 18 a few weeks ago. Guess that means I'm an "adult."

in the eyes of the law you are! no more shenanigans.

Sh!t. Ask Hera... We have someone we know, biatch is married, has a kid and still acts like it's middle school! I think she is like 26, as spreads lies and rumors around like... like... like her legs. BAM! Im just palying. She lies a whole hellova lot more that she slept around.

Sh!t. Ask Hera... We have someone we know, biatch is married, has a kid and still acts like it's middle school! I think she is like 26, as spreads lies and rumors around like... like... like her legs. BAM! Im just palying. She lies a whole hellova lot more that she slept around.

I hardly don't think she had the opportunity to do it often...BOOYAH

Ok done with throwing that in haha

When I was 16, I was old. I guess it depends on the lifestyle and experiences in life that make you wiser or in most cases...more ignorant.