SFA3 controlls don't work on Makraon

Hello,

I have been trying to play SFA3 on Makaron and the controlls don't work. Or, at least the Start button doesn't so I can't get anywhere except to watch the intro over and over. I tried using Makaron 11.2 and 9.1 and they both exhibit the same problems. I can play all other (compatible) games just fine.

Perhaps is just a quick of the game and the Makaron developer hasn't done anything about it.

Still, you could just give it up and play the CPS-2 version of SFA3.

Perhaps is just a quick of the game and the Makaron developer hasn't done anything about it.

Still, you could just give it up and play the CPS-2 version of SFA3.

Yeah, I have it, but I wanted the Dreamcast version because it's like Street Figher Zero 3 upper with added characters and other enhancements.

Edited by Envisaged0ne

Get xpadder.

I have XPadder. Use it for NullDC as well as the Dolphin Emu. However, as far as I can tell, and read, you can't config latest versions of Makaron to use keyboard commands. It only lets you config a controller. Which I have, of course, done, and re-tried configuring it multiple times.

EDIT: I figured it out. I noticed two options in the Gamepad config - Sega Compatible & Digital Triggers. I enabled both of them and now the controller works in SFA3. I can't believe I missed those the 1st time *sigh* Oh well, if anyone ever runs into that same prob, there's the fix.

Edited by Envisaged0ne