Cash or Plastic?

I like having plastic but I tend to spend more. With cash, I spend more wisely. Also, when I run out of cash I have to pull money from the atm and I see hou much I have in my account. I do admit, having plastic does come in handy when an atm isn't around.

Depends.

When I'm buying something big like over 60 or so, I rather use plastic.

I prefer carrying cash around though. Like 2eyez said, I tend to spend somewhat more carefully since you actually see the cash rather than just swiping your card. Plus, I'm usually in spending situations where I have to use cash more than card so hence why I carry cash around.

Plastic/debit, i usually never cary more than 20 dollars on me, i was robbed once and since then have been somewhat paranoid

I would be more than happy to use either, considering how much lint and paper clips are in my wallet at this point.

Cash and Plastic has it's flaws, I'd rather use a sophisticated touch screen hologram to withdraw and deposit my money.

I prefer to use cash. I've had too many issues with bank mishaps when it comes to plastic. It's easier to keep yourself from spending too much anyway as you guys said.

What's this?! A girl who doesn't like cards?!

That's right...I'm :blink:

I almost never carry cash, I'm almost 100% plastic at this point, no checks either, I write 2 checks a month, rent and car payment. paperless when it comes to bills. the only time I have cash is when I plan on eating out of the vending machine at work. they are supposed to get new vending machines that use ATM. then I'll really be in trouble. hahah.