Tekken 6 and Soulcalibur is coming to the PSP!

L.S.D

From the Magic Box:

Namco Bandai announced that Tekken 6 will be coming to PSP, in additional to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. The PSP version will have additional content, stages and accessories not found in the arcade version; the game also has ad-hoc multiplayer mode, you can use original characters and fan favorite characters, there are also ghost characters you can download.

Link: Here

From the Magic Box:

Namco Bandai announced Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny for PSP, the first handheld version of Soul Calibur series. The game will have over 20 playable characters, including at least one new character Dampierre. Other new features include an expanded character customization mode, and a new Single Player Mode with over 80 missions designed to teach players to master the game. Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny will be released in summer 2009.

Link: Here

If the graphic is on par with T5 DR on PSP, I am happy enough. T5DR is a mainstay in my MSPD and with T6 and SC coming out, i am sure they will replace it then :D Looking forward to this!

More like "I'll pirate it because I'm never buying stuff for my psp again" amirite?

Lol, look like you miss these words "T5DR is a mainstay in my MSPD and with T6 and SC coming out, i am sure they will replace it then"

I believe I'll get it for the PSP just for the extras.