North Korea is throwing a kindergarten tantrum

Apologize for my mistakes or else I'll commit more!

Stupidity is the most amazing thing in the world. If you have a bb gun in the playground, and everyone's asking you to stop shooting near them (so that they won't get shot), how are you going to respond when everybody starts yelling at you?

they are asking for it, until we go in there and kick ass, then you'll all be like:

"oh america, why are you throwing your weight around? you're not the global police! stay out of their business!"

yeah, flock em, and any countries in striking distance.

I highly doubt the US will ever make any military advances on North Korea. Most likely they will do something massively stupid and piss off the Chinese. North Korea will then be the new Tibet (and you know how wonderful the Chinese occupation of Tibet has been for the Tibetians lol).

I highly doubt the US will ever make any military advances on North Korea. Most likely they will do something massively stupid and piss off the Chinese. North Korea will then be the new Tibet (and you know how wonderful the Chinese occupation of Tibet has been for the Tibetians lol).

I really doubt this, considering how vocal the Chinese have been with NK. The Chinese are PISSED, and being the closest thing NK has to a "friend" I don't think their tantrum is going to get them anywhere.

If anything, I forsee China stepping on some NK toes. Then if China doesn't get their way, everyone else has free range to help them get it.

I highly doubt the US will ever make any military advances on North Korea. Most likely they will do something massively stupid and piss off the Chinese. North Korea will then be the new Tibet (and you know how wonderful the Chinese occupation of Tibet has been for the Tibetans lol).

I really doubt this, considering how vocal the Chinese have been with NK. The Chinese are PISSED, and being the closest thing NK has to a "friend" I don't think their tantrum is going to get them anywhere.

If anything, I foresee China stepping on some NK toes. Then if China doesn't get their way, everyone else has free range to help them get it.

I can't imagine the Chinese ever letting anyone that close to their borders. They're a bit more on the incredibly paranoid (borderline schizophrenic) end of the spectrum.

I highly doubt the US will ever make any military advances on North Korea. Most likely they will do something massively stupid and piss off the Chinese. North Korea will then be the new Tibet (and you know how wonderful the Chinese occupation of Tibet has been for the Tibetans lol).

If anything, I foresee China stepping on some NK toes. Then if China doesn't get their way, everyone else has free range to help them get it.

I can't imagine the Chinese ever letting anyone that close to their borders. They're a bit more on the incredibly paranoid (borderline schizophrenic) end of the spectrum.

They don't need to.......

North Korea borders South Korea and lots of pretty blue ocean. Going in from China would actually not make any sense, Pyongyang is further from the Chinese border than the ocean on either side or the SK border.

They don't need to.......

North Korea borders South Korea and lots of pretty blue ocean. Going in from China would actually not make any sense, Pyongyang is further from the Chinese border than the ocean on either side or the SK border.

You realize the Korean conflict was partly a stalemate because the Chinese didn't want the American forces that near their borders, right? They gave the Koreans support partly for just that reason. You really think they'd just let that buffer zone fall? If anything, the Chinese would encourage the Americans/etc to come from the south [where the border is most heavily fortified and full of land mines] and then come from the North and taking possession of anything they felt a right to have, and they would very likely cover most of the country before the American "distraction" could progress very far.

You realize the Korean conflict was partly a stalemate because the Chinese didn't want the American forces that near their borders, right? They gave the Koreans support partly for just that reason. You really think they'd just let that buffer zone fall? If anything, the Chinese would encourage the Americans/etc to come from the south [where the border is most heavily fortified and full of land mines] and then come from the North and taking possession of anything they felt a right to have, and they would very likely cover most of the country before the American "distraction" could progress very far.

I don't recall saying anything to the contrary........wow

If anything, I forsee China stepping on some NK toes. Then if China doesn't get their way, everyone else has free range to help them get it.

If NK doesn't bend over for China, you can bet China will allow others to help make them.

P.S. This isn't the 2 Korea's flocking with eachother this time around, this is NK flocking with everyone else. China sure as crap doesn't want a hostile neighbor that could cause China problems with everyone else.