Swine Flu

It's so sad..why can't people just use common sense?

Wash your hands, sneeze and cough with your mouth covered, and keep some sanitizer or something!

I try not to be prejudiced but this is ridiculous...they constantly reproduce and live off our money and bring up unnecessary diseases along with them.

There was an earthquake there as well. Like we need another reason for them to run up here. For the ones who do it right, I commend them but it's extremely rare. Especially living in Florida....good Lord.

BTW, it's a misconception that you can get the virus from pork. It's not spread through food...so eat your bacon boys.

But you CAN get Hep A from ill-prepared food. Not to mention a plethora of bacterial infections. Dysentery ftw!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so sad..why can't people just use common sense?

Wash your hands, sneeze and cough with your mouth covered, and keep some sanitizer or something!

I try not to be prejudiced but this is ridiculous...they constantly reproduce and live off our money and bring up unnecessary diseases along with them.

There was an earthquake there as well. Like we need another reason for them to run up here. For the ones who do it right, I commend them but it's extremely rare. Especially living in Florida....good Lord.

BTW, it's a misconception that you can get the virus from pork. It's not spread through food...so eat your bacon boys.

But you CAN get Hep A from ill-prepared food. Not to mention a plethora of bacterial infections. Dysentery ftw!

Well...yeah that's a given........

I always cook my meats thoroughly...excluding steak.